• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

BokehKing

Banned
Update done in 6 minutes
What's the first thing I need to do when I get on?

I get these new bounties in the tower?
I'll have about an hour to play before I have to go out to eat with the girlfriend

Oh geez is this bad?!?!

rtrf8wo.jpg

amidoinitrite??? lol idk how this happened

New launch new thread!

I was for it all along. I think you and Drizzay were against...

edit:

That is super cool.

There should definitely be a fresh thread for the DLC release on Tuesday. No one is obligated, but there should be one on the main forum. Following the "new news new thread" manta, DLC releases do also get a dedicated thread for discussion. I'll start it if I need to.

What are the other ways to get Queen's Wrath rep? It's 3k to level 2. o_0

Well there you go...[Solved]

ocean

Banned
Update done in 6 minutes
What's the first thing I need to do when I get on?

I get these new bounties in the tower?
I'll have about an hour to play before I have to go out to eat with the girlfriend

Wanna join up to run the new bounties? a_javierp, about to log on.

Ryck

Anyone know the fourth spot on Skywatch? Someone posted three spots and we just got one and it wasn't at those three.

GhaleonEB

Seems regular public events got some revamping. While doing the Citadel Queen's Wrath bounty, a regular one came up, and it was for a high-powered Hydra with a weird name rather than the usual Minotaur. Much more fun to fight.

ok for the new thread - if nobody objects to me posting it:

• i'll finish up the banners and reorganize it
  • Lnkn52's got patch notes covered. i'll try to reserve two posts for you after the OP and we can figure out what happens from there
  • we'll need somebody to compile the vanguard/patrol stuff that happened today
  • hawkian, breezy or anyone else - if you guys can put up some bullets for a "what's changed, why should you come back" section, it'd be great. although I think something like this might be better served with Comet considering that a major selling point for many - Raid Matchmaking - still isn't present. But it's a good idea nonetheless
  • anything else anyone wants to suggest

it's for DGAF after all so anyone can and should pitch in.

Anyone teaming for these queens wrath bounties? I was the only one at forgotten shores and that guys shield was not moving so I just went to orbit lol.

blazeuk

I don't think I've ever seen so many people in one area in patrol this is awesome.

Yep, there was tons of people around when we did the new bounties, it actually felt like how Bungie described it originally. It's a shame fireteam size are limited to 3 for most things, it makes everything feel so deserted when most of the time you're lucky to see 1 or 2 other people running around.

Nori Chan

Skywatch is the best place to dupe fallen chests. Don't let anyone tell you other way I got 5 fallen chests duped. You just got to get the right spot and leave and re enter the area.

The grind has literally been cut in half and there are tons of reasons people who dropped the game should come back (along with newcomers starting in general).
Is this true? I know you'll get double rep from Crucible, but what else?

Seems regular public events got some revamping. While doing the Citadel Queen's Wrath bounty, a regular one came up, and it was for a high-powered Hydra with a weird name rather than the usual Minotaur. Much more fun to fight.
I like the sound of this.

Zero315

Banned
Yes, do enlighten us people just getting home from work.

Open the Fallen bounty chest, leave the area and come back before the timer expires and you can open it again.

Anyone else get a treasure key out of them? Me and a friend just had one drop for us.

Tawpgun

Was doing the Omnigul weekly.

Passing through the Skywaych when I see the wolves are incoming. OH SHIIIIIT lets do it.

We get through one wave when all of a sudden "The enemies are moving against each other"

The final boss fight was fuckin nuts. Urzok came out too. Madness.

If you really wanted to six man the Venus bounties you can fire up the VoG.

That's a damn fine tip. I'd give you my 3rd Crux if I could. And hadn't scrapped it.

What glitch?

Yes, do enlighten us people just getting home from work.

You can leave the area within the key window and load back and get the chest multiple times. It's difficult but I've been able to get it up to 3x depending where it's located.

Do you mean this guy, Maniphage? We just ran into him.

hTj0GFJh.jpg

Weapons are losing all of their damage upgrade xp bubbles, and will just have them by default. So weapons require half the xp to level.

Upgrading armor no longer costs 25 of a class item. Costs is 4 of a class item instead.

There are others.
Wow, when you put it like that it does look like a significant overhaul, assuming everything else is equal and drop rates aren't changed to compensate.

I do love to see games evolve their systems. Its probably my favorite part of this console generation.

Wow, when you put it like that it does look like a significant overhaul, assuming everything else is equal and drop rates aren't changed to compensate.

I do love to see games evolve their systems.

The only "drop rates" changes we're seeing is more engrams in general, so class items should be easier to come by, as should weapon parts.

However, ascendant materials seem to no longer have a purpose, and have been phased out of possibly engram rewards and maybe nightfall rewards? Someone else will have to confirm that nightfall bit.

That's a damn fine tip. I'd give you my 3rd Crux if I could. And hadn't scrapped it.

You can leave the area within the key window and load back and get the chest multiple times. It's difficult but I've been able to get it up to 3x depending where it's located.

Bro I'm on it jumped on it ever since I read this post !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom