• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget that you can hold the trigger down on the scorch cannon to increase the damage. Helps a lot on the shielded captains and boss. These events are overall a big improvement over blades of Crota, the chest run at the end is a nice touch and adds a new element of teamwork to the public patrols.

Wallach

So guys, help me out. I have three legendary Arc shotguns now, in addition to my Found Verdict.

I want to use two, which do you guys think are the best?

Found Verdict is still pretty wicked; one of the Legendaries I plan on Ascending early on after Vision of Confluence.

Of the three you posted, the first two look better to me. The perks on that Secret Handshake look pretty garbanzo, honestly.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I feel bad guys. if I were home there would be lots of posts with highlights and underlining and bullets to help people make sense of things. I see so many WHAT'S GOING ON OMG posts, lol. but I'm just on the outside looking in until Sunday night.

on the bright side Columbus Ohio is a place!

I don't think we know for sure where they are for.

I'm unsure what the additional keys outside PoE allow you to do;

Don't really know yet.
Thanks. Now I don't feel so bad for not knowing this stuff :)

Is there a solid Wiki out there that is the best collection of info on the game? I've seen a few but they were pretty bare bones on game concepts and focused more on databases of items. I've been trying to bone up on all of this but it can get pretty complicated.

Arrrammis

Anyone want to do 6 man wolf bounties on Venus? (Spawn for VoG as a team of 6 and just leave the area, won't be able to do patrol missions but the targets will hopefully spawn)
PSN: Arrrammis

RemiLP

I feel bad guys. if I were home there would be lots of posts with highlights and underlining and bullets to help people make sense of things. I see so many WHAT'S GOING ON OMG posts, lol. but I'm just on the outside looking in until Sunday night.

Haha, just the kind of post i was looking for :p

Best place? Check! Best college football team? Check unlike a certain state that the OP lives in..mehhh
What part are you at?

Thanks. Now I don't feel so bad for not knowing this stuff :)

Is there a solid Wiki out there that is the best collection of info on the game? I've seen a few but they were pretty bare bones on game concepts and focused more on databases of items.

Planet Destiny is pretty good. Scratches my itch for both in-depth articles and also data mining. Kinda similar to Mmo champion if you ever played Wow. Destiny dB if you want something like wowheaD.

patchday

all this talk of chest farming is giving me flashbacks to the old school planetary material grinding where everyone ran from node to node. I hope this is more fun then that? havent had time to try it out but a bit worried it's planetary mat farming all over again

mfn_pie

I guess the first thing I'll do when I get on tonight is to decrypt all of the engrams I have taking up space, I need mats pretty bad anyway. Then maybe run the weeklies I need, and finish with Queen's bounties.

Namikaze1

hmm no which?
This one:
CE_xoToWEAEEuxi.png:orig

Wallach

all this talk of chest farming is giving me flashbacks to the old school planetary material grinding where everyone ran from node to node. I hope this is more fun then that? havent had time to try it out but a bit worried it's planetary mat farming all over again

It's something you can only do every ~10 minutes or so. You kill some duders and loot a chest. The only sketchy thing about it is people looting the chest multiple times by leaving and coming back to the area before the "key" buff falls off (which is something that may get hotfixed, depending on how much Bungie wants to limit gathering of Treasure Keys).

Planet Destiny is pretty good. Scratches my itch for both in-depth articles and also data mining. Kinda similar to Mmo champion if you ever played Wow. Destiny dB if you want something like wowheaD.
That's where I've been the most, checking articles, watching videos. They also have LFG now which I might put to use.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
not even hawkian can save us

we're doomed

If hawkian doesnt mind Id like to do anQA section for new info for players coming back. Ive been thinking up Q's and A's during work today :S
please go for it breezy, I'm not even able to check the thread very often right now.
that, back in the day was necessary for progression. Seems like if you don't find this stuff fun there's no reason to go about it, it's just bonus rewards.

So are you guys farming just regular chests like the ones that spawn in the caves or are you guys farming the chests that appear after the new bounty events?

Should've clarified, I want to use two beside Found Verdict, since that one is still beastly. I'm leaning towards Judgment and Hide and Seek, but might keep Handshake in the vault for now.

please go for it breezy, I'm not even able to check the thread very often right now.
that, back in the day was necessary for progression. Seems like if you don't find this stuff fun there's no reason to go about it, it's just bonus rewards.

Alright then Ill type up a QA for this bounty stuff and general qquestions When I get back tonight

patchday

It's something you can only do every ~10 minutes or so. You kill some duders and loot a chest. The only sketchy thing about it is people looting the chest multiple times by leaving and coming back to the area before the "key" buff falls off (which is something that may get hotfixed, depending on how much Bungie wants to limit gathering of Treasure Keys).

Thanks

zewone

Can someone explain to me how the treasure abusing works like I'm 5?
I've been at work all day and need a TL;DR, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom