• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another question regarding cryptarch packages...

All of my characters and my vault are fully packed with engrams, to rank up tge cryptarch post HoW. Can I go ahead and turn these engrams in but leave the packages alone until the HoW unlock to receive new gear?

Nop, old engrams contains old content but if you usem then to rank up then yes, the engram rewards will contain new gear.

From one of the chests?

CFEvZ2BVAAA0lK7.png:large

Just got it from the Daily Crucible

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I can confirm that you can get credit for the bounty just by being in the map zone but unless you do damage you wont get the Ether Key required for the chest.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Also, the engrams that are 'different' won't even decode at the Cryptarch right now. This applies to rare/blue engrams as well.

milkham

Haha :) oh so ghaleon mentioned something about throwing up a HoW thead on the main board, do you wanna do that or....should I pick up the mantle @_@

..just 4 more hours till Im outta work

thought we were just gonna bump the other one. is basically an OT. just havent updated with prison of elders stuff yet

thought we were just gonna bump the other one. is basically an OT. just havent updated with prison of elders stuff yet

Eh, I feel that it would warrant a new thread since the HoW thread we have now is bogged with discussion about how much Comet will cost and what not. Having a fresh thread with the new info and patch stuff would be a fresh start.

stb

Hmm, looking forward to chasing some of this stuff tonight if you or others are on. I never did anything Queens Wrath related.

I think it's cool how Bungie releases these little world events before the DLCs - it invigorates the world and gets people excited.

I probably will after NF/WH. We might be able to talk Dave_6 into it.

mfn_pie

Fuck yes! New content just in time. I sure hope they don't patch the chests. I see a lot of farming in my future. I think I'll also pick up Truth depending on if it is better than Hunger of Crota.. Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom