• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

Tried the first queen's bounty solo, and she escaped with only a sliver of health left. Went to try it again with more people in the zone, and a random guy tagged along with me, which helped a ton. He even found the chest before me, and waited next to it making sure I saw him before leaving. <3

That new event is quite cool, I can't wait to do them all proper with my girlfriend.
Do we know for how long they are supposed to stay?
Just a bit disappointed my old queen's wrath reputation got reset, but I can understand why. ^^

Arrrammis

Can someone explain to me how the treasure abusing works like I'm 5?
I've been at work all day and need a TL;DR, please.
When you leave an area, the chest resets. People leave the area (example: forgotten shore -> mothyards) then come back, and can open the chest again.

hopefully theres a better way to get keys than this

this is gonna get boring fast lol

You get a key each time you complete PoE. I assume this gives people the ability to open a few more chests when How hits. It won't be a massive advantage and if you don't have the time no real point in farming just for the keys.

zewone

When you leave an area, the chest resets. People leave the area (example: forgotten shore -> mothyards) then come back, and can open the chest again.

Like the ol' material glitch, got that. Thanks.

How do you get the chests to initially appear?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Can someone explain to me how the treasure abusing works like I'm 5?
I've been at work all day and need a TL;DR, please.

Can somone give a quick summary of how this new chest farming works? Almost done downloading the patch now.
hopefully theres a better way to get keys than this

this is gonna get boring fast lol
lmao

allow my contribution to be disabusing you all of the notion that anything anyone is doing right now is necessary.

Arrrammis

Like the ol' material glitch, got that. Thanks.

How do you get the chests to initially appear?
When you kill one of the HoW bounty targets (who spawn just like urzok, the hated. Like small public events), you get a "key", which lasts for one minute and 15 seconds. A glowing chest appears somewhere in the zone, and you have to find it. People go around in groups and find the chest quickly, so then they have time to leave, come back, and grab it again.

zewone

When you kill one of the HoW bounty targets (who spawn just like urzok, the hated. Like small public events), you get a "key", which lasts for one minute and 15 seconds. A glowing chest appears somewhere in the zone, and you have to find it. People go around in groups and find the chest quickly, so then they have time to leave, come back, and grab it again.

You're awesome. Thank you.

Omni

That just sounds frustrating. I suppose when you learn the spawns it will be a bit better.

You could always be an honorary member of Ladies of Strong Back

Everytime you guys say this...I think of this guy:

mqKIMZR.png

Anyone want to Destinyfy and girlify him?

The keys shall be the next Husk of the Pit for me. 12 hours of looting chests.

if your still on later tonight, around 8pst, ill be down to help
gots to get hyped too!

correct me if im wrong but the passage coins are to BUY gear from ToO vendor right? as in level 34 gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom