• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize by posting Strongbad that reveals our age. Anyone that gets him as a reference is old.

God we are old.

Not old, wise.

yczccoB.jpg

noomi

You can tell how starved for new content the destiny community was...

Everyone is having fun, exploring, learning new things, asking questions.

And I LOVE IT!

What a great time to be a part of Destiny.

WTF, in the Forgotten shore. Saw the note "A pack of wolves is prowlibg". Nothing happens. Hen it says they leave. Where do they spawn? Me and several others are here looking like idiots

Zoidberg

In the PoE streams they all only got 1 key and access to the chest room, but there were apparently 3 chests inside. I really hope it isn't the case that we would normally only be able to pick 1 of 3 to open, unless you pre-farm keys like this. Sounds like all the previewers were able to open all 3 chests, but it may have been set to open without a requirement for showing it off.

You can tell how starved for new content the destiny community was...

Everyone is having fun, exploring, learning new things, asking questions.

And I LOVE IT!

What a great time to be a part of Destiny.

the hunger!
this is litterly the only new content we have recieved since January's epic fuck up that was HM Crota that nearly broke this community in peices. its nice to have something fun to do

Deku Tree

I bet each key gets you a random queens weapon with random perks from the treasure room. I'm not farming them until I know what they do for certain.

I bet each key gets you a random queens weapon with random perks from the treasure room. I'm not farming them until I know what they do for certain.

its for treasure of course, how could you not want treasure

or the queens chastity belt as mentioned earlier, either way. alot of fun

Well I completed the one at forgotten shores and then couldn't find the chest :(

forgotten shores is a beast of an area with lotts of nooks and crannies. ruthless said if your farming chests. the best place to do it is ember cliffs and citadel as they are really close to each other and the eareas arent that big

noomi

Yeah... I'm not going to go crazy about these keys either. Would be cool to have one at least, but.... meh....

Tonight I owe my wife some time anyway, and I bet they will "hotfix" chest farming very soon.

the hunger!
this is litterly the only new content we have recieved since January's epic fuck up that was HM Crota that nearly broke this community in peices. its nice to have something fun to do

Holy shit, I can't believe it's been 5 months since hard mode crota came...

Yeah brother.... those were some dark times :(

Not going to lie, I was one of those guys that was losing it because of hard mode....

its for treasure of course, how could you not want treasure

forgotten shores is a beast of an area with lotts of nooks and crannies. ruthless said if your farming chests. the best place to do it is ember cliffs and citadel as they are really close to each other and the eareas arent that big

This sounds like fun! I'm getting online tonight.

Arrrammis

A note of warning on the bounties: if you are dead when the bounty target dies, you don't get an ether key. I did about half the health in damage, died right before he did, and I got no key.

ocean

Banned
So great!! Loving these bounties. ~10 32s all over these event, if Patrol was always this cool and hectic...

That said, once the are regular daily bounties and people aren't all doing them at the same time they'll be kind of hard I imagine.

hydruxo

Yeah... I'm not going to go crazy about these keys either. Would be cool to have one at least, but.... meh....

Tonight I owe my wife some time anyway, and I bet they will "hotfix" chest farming very soon.

Not going to lie, I was one of those guys that was losing it because of hard mode....

Getting a key from one of those chests is still just a random chance though, even if you farm them you aren't guaranteed to get any. I've opened like 8 or 9 of them so far and haven't gotten any keys yet.

me too, and thank you for hawkian for holding us together. he wouldnt let us quit and finally got it after 4 hours.

havnt done these quests yet as im still at work but it sounds like alot of fun. even if it is just grinding lol

Namikaze1

wtf am I doing?

How long do I have to wait around to do these bounties?
You need to wait for a blue fallen drop ship to come to the area. Then it's wave upon wave of ships. You're gonna need a team to do the bounties cause the jerk in Forgotten shores has a bullshit shield.

It's the key to the greatest treasure in all the land.

3ui5gua.gif

Calling it a day with 48 new engrams, 2 purple engrams, 1 passage coin, and 1 TREASURE KEY (stolen off Nami). I know others fared better but I'm ok with that.

noomi

The best was when Messiek and I were waiting on Venus for "The Wolves" to show...

A public event started.. you know the one.... with Vex sacrifices. Then a few moments later the wolves showed up and we had two events happening simultaneously...

Talk about hectic.....

Of course everyone immediately abandoned the vex sacrifice event, and I got a bronze star :p

me too Cosmos! ill be online about 8pst if you wanna join up! plan on doing these boutnies for some sweet rep and grinding for keys and passage coins

That's 11pm EST? I'll be on earlier and will still be on. Woooooo! Something newwwww holy shiiiiiiit

Those patch notes were amazing.

Speaker material exchange is meh. Was hoping for a larger exchange. Like vanguard marks to crucible marks and the like. Shards to planetary mats.

noomi

Alright DGaf, going to eat dinner and spend some quality time with the misses.

Glad to see the thread moving so quickly and everyone having such a good time :)

<3 you guys

See you all in the AM!

Alright DGaf, going to eat dinner and spend some quality time with the misses.

Glad to see the thread moving so quickly and everyone having such a good time :)

<3 you guys

See you all in the AM!

I'm really excited to be back. I can't wait!!! So glad I have Sunday to Tuesday off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom