• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermas

Sorry if this has been asked a bunch of times already, but can you spam the wolves events for the chests? Or can you only grab them once?

Namikaze1

Best place to farm: Venus

Best place for fun: Skywatch

Enemies forces are moving against each other + Wolves are approaching = total mayhem

Someone please explain. I killed the target and scrambled around looking for the vhest. Got to it just as time expired. It said something about Etheric Key. Did I need a key to open it or maybe I got to it a second too late.

hydruxo

Someone please explain. I killed the target and scrambled around looking for the vhest. Got to it just as time expired. It said something about Etheric Key. Did I need a key to open it or maybe I got to it a second too late.

You just have to get to the chest before time expires, you don't need a key to open it.

the 'Ether Key' buff you get after killing the target is essentially the key to the chest

Sorry if this has been asked a bunch of times already, but can you spam the wolves events for the chests? Or can you only grab them once?

You can farm them as much as you want.

You get the key as soon as you kill the boss. If you're dead when the boss dies, no key for you.

Namikaze1

You just have to get to the chest before time expires, you don't need a key to open it.
You do need a key to open it. You "get" a key upon killing the Fallen leader. Without that key, you can't open the chest. If you die and your teammates kill the target before reviving you, you don't get the key. You also don't get the key if you don't damage the fallen boss once.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
If anyone wants to be a third for a bounty party let me know.

Buddha and I are obvs slaying it but yeah we can carry you :)

CLBridges

PSN down for me to atm. Did get to farm a bit and got many blues, a purple and ammo packs, so that's pretty cool to just have something to do on patrol that's very beneficial. Still haven't even done any Nightfalls yet :/

SnakeEyes

Banned
Forgotten Shore and Skywatch. Timed like public events.

On Venus - Citadel and Ember Caves

Chest glitch works on them (open - leave area - return).
Hang on, wait... what?

If you open a chest, leave the area, and then come back, you can open the chest a second time?!

Namikaze1

Venus is dead. There's no one here. Would always be 2-3 guys at the Citadel or Ember Caves waiting for the Wolves to drop. There are none except for me. :(

shermas

I tried to turn in one of my blue engrams and Rahool wouldn't take it... hop on reddit and it looks like it's gonna roll out into a HoW item?? amazing!

Also, what's up with the speaker exchange?? Is it working?

Wilde

Venus is dead. There's no one here. Would always be 2-3 guys at the Citadel or Ember Caves waiting for the Wolves to drop. There are none except for me. :(

RNGesus needs you to solo the public event so you can really earn your key.
(...or more blue engrams)

SnakeEyes

Banned
Yup, how else do you think I've opened 50+ chests till now?
WELL FUCK! I'm joining you later on tonight after I finish work, and we're farming chests!

Everyone with a treasure key got kicked.
HA-HA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom