• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
6-man bounty chest hunting
1. Arrrammis

The plan is to load in to VoG and just head over the to the citadel/ ember caves and do the bounties for chests. Anyone interested?

This sounds fucking amazing.

I want to but I can't get PSN to work. Please keep me on the list until I confirm I can't.

Is this method confirmed to work?

Atone13

1. Arrrammis

The plan is to load in to VoG and just head over the to the citadel/ ember caves and do the bounties for chests. Anyone interested?

I'd be up for this too, but I just tried and it still won't let me in game. If it comes up soon though count me in! atone1382

ExVicis

1. Arrrammis
2. Wilde
3. Namikaze
4. Atone1382

Count my Titan in! My PSN is Contramann.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
It's dead, Jim... err, Sploat.

Sorry, can't login to Destiny. Can't even see my PSN FL. If you still want to do it another time, just let me know. If you get it done in the meantime, no worries! :)

Don't worry about it dude!

Count my Titan in! My PSN is Contramann.

I'll join too but I have no idea what to do. PSN is same as GAF name. If you find someone more suitable, no probs!

Tonight's 830pm CST Normal Crota's End Fun Run is set. It may start later depending on if PSN goes up on time but I'll keep checking this thread. Once PSN is back up, I'll send out friend requests. PSN PLZ

1) Xplicitone
2) KevMan
3) Eidelon
4) Lnkn52
5) ThingontheFloor
6) Thenal84

milkham

Now I am salty. I've yet to get a key.

B5v8S2h.jpg

Deku Tree

Bungie I don't want your silly special ammo packs taking up space in my inventory. The worst part is you won't even let me dismantle them... I have to use them one at a time and wait ten minutes to use the next one... My inventory is over filled already....

Wallach

Damnit, couldn't find the chest in the Citadel.

One of them was a bit tricky to find there; if you are on the high bridge looking towards the end with the 2 Axis Minotaurs, to the left against that wall of the Citadel there is an alcove cut out of a pillar where it can spawn. Easy to miss since most viewing angles will have the light beam blocked (it's only a little lower in height than the bridge itself).

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I feel left out but also really old. Like you're all doing young people's things with your hip new keys and stuff.

I'm gonna stay in the crucible where I belong. The world out there is scary and new.

*smokes pipe*

*puts on slippers*

Matt_C

Am I the only person who just got a new patch from PSN and downloading a 405mb update even though I was playing this on the PS3 this morning?

Namikaze1

I feel left out but also really old. Like you're all doing young people's things with your hip new keys and stuff.

I'm gonna stay in the crucible where I belong. The world out there is scary and new.

*smokes pipe*

*puts on slippers*
You're still young. There's a whole world out there for you to explore.

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view

XenoRaven

*smokes pipe*

*puts on slippers*
Hey at least you still have the reflexes and dexterity to do PvP.

*sips scotch*

*takes a nap*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom