• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, can't sign back into Destiny. Sits at 'Connecting', then gives me a PSN error.

Might just need to reboot my router.

Same for me actually.

I think PSN just went down -_-

Same here, I think it might be psn maintenance or downtime, cause I was unable to send invites.

Yup, psn is down. We broke the internet.

Oh crap, I can't connect or see anyone online after getting kicked... I think we broke PSN...

Sploat, I'm still trying to get back. Gonna reset the router and see if that helps.

Lnkn52

I don't want to go outside tonight:

JphlpJS.png

GhaleonEB

Dont worry about it please. if you don't find it fun to do just ignore it

I think it's a fair critique. On the second of the four bounties my friend and I ran, he died about one second before the target did. I got a key, and the chest, while he got to watch me open it. He'd actually done most of the work on the target. I hope it's something Bungie patches up, so all participants in the event get a key.

Hey all, reposting for tonight's 830pm CST Normal Crota's End Fun Run.

Assuming PSN is up by then

1) Xplicitone
2) KevMan
3) Eidelon
4) Lnkn52
5) ThingontheFloor
6) Thenal84

shermas

I tried to turn in one of my blue engrams and Rahool wouldn't take it... hop on reddit and it looks like it's gonna roll out into a HoW item?? amazing!

Also, what's up with the speaker exchange?? Is it working?

Kicked from the nightfall, right before Omnigul. One of my friends was also kicked from the fireteam but he got back in - I'm still locked out and can't even connect to PSN. -_-

I'm assuming no one can decrypt these engrams as here new content not unlocked until tuesday? If ao what ia the point of rahool if the engrams are clearly predetermined?

Arrrammis

6-man bounty chest hunting
1. Arrrammis
2. Wilde
3. Namikaze
4. Atone1382
5. Contramann
6. Thenal84

The plan is to load in to VoG and just head over the to the citadel/ ember caves and do the bounties for chests. Anyone interested?

Edit: full up! Join on me whenever you're ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom