• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Alright, my Titan has enough blues

Time to farm on my Hunter.

Edit: top of the page.

And since I'm top, I'm gonna promote a clan. Join the Ladies of Strong Back!

CE_6zZIVEAARb3e.png:orig

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I think it's a fair critique. On the second of the four bounties my friend and I ran, he died about one second before the target did. I got a key, and the chest, while he got to watch me open it. He'd actually done most of the work on the target. I hope it's something Bungie patches up, so all participants in the event get a key.
I wouldn't change anything about the advice I gave. But sure, I hope they patch it so you can get the buff while dead too.

mfn_pie

Between getting kicked off earlier in the week and psn being problematic now, I'm glad I'm at work and unable to play. I'd probably be upset if I were home. How do you do the 6 man chest parties? Load up VoG and just patrol?

One of them was a bit tricky to find there; if you are on the high bridge looking towards the end with the 2 Axis Minotaurs, to the left against that wall of the Citadel there is an alcove cut out of a pillar where it can spawn. Easy to miss since most viewing angles will have the light beam blocked (it's only a little lower in height than the bridge itself).

Thanks. Did it again and got it this time. It was right at the other end of the bridge.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
LoSB. Represent.

Yo

You're still young. There's a whole world out there for you to explore.

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view

It's too late for me

Let it go
Let it go
Turn away and slam the door

Hey at least you still have the reflexes and dexterity to do PvP.

*sips scotch*

*takes a nap*

I feel like these kids are all bladedancers with their shiny new fangled fast er fastness.

I got a treasure key with Reign of Sparrows even though he wouldn't let me in his chat party.

I was eating food and talking to my girlfriend, so how about you chill the fuck out with putting me on blast, or is that how it's done in this community? You're welcome for finding the chest each time.

Some posters regularly ignore anyone not in their close circle of friends because they use the board instead of PMs, and this shit right here is a perfect example of what should not be on the board.

darthbob

So any trick to logging in or am I SOL?

If you already logged into Destiny you may or may not have been able to keep playing since the actual Destiny servers aren't impacted. However, if you weren't able to stay in, you pretty much just have to wait until PSN is back up.

Are these Queen's Wrath bounty targets solo-able or do you need at least a couple people?

They're all Soloable, but they're all pretty tough fights alone, especially Drevis. You probably won't have to solo them as I've been able to matchmake into the world bubbles with 2-4 other guardians all morning.

Well Boguester may or may not have a screen capture of the run whet I got my first Horn a month or so ago.

We were doing 3x and I had just switched gear around. Ran the entire thing without realizing I was level 30 the entire run :p

Lv30? Check. Ballerhorn drop? Check. Boguester Historical Society ftw. (edit: ocean = a_javierp for those who don't know)

I was told by someone that the melee damage from the hunter would be enough to kill me if it had the right perk, but didn't address any of the other bullshit that had to do with a laggy match.

I just gave up talking about crucible lag at that point.
I feel your pain.

haha I was the mysterious person telling you about the blink strike from behind bonus damage spec. Not sure what you mean about not addressing other lag stuff, I'm one of the founding members of "Lag-Induced Crucible Rage-a-holics." It's incredibly prevalent in my experiences, but there doesn't seem to be any way to avoid it completely.

I encourage people to talk about Crucible lag as much as they want, it makes me feel better to commiserate our pain together.

Best place? Check! Best college football team? Check unlike a certain state that the OP lives in..mehhh
What part are you at?

How dare you sir! How dare you!
Actually I don't like it either and we're moving in two weeks, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom