• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthbob

Have a bunch of engrams but cryptarch won't decode them. What gives?

When you pick up an engram the game will perform the proverbial dice roll to determine what it is, even before it's been decrypted. Any engram that cannot be decrypted at this time contains a HoW piece of gear.

Rank 2 is 3k xp and you can get a max of 312 xp per bounty (6 bounties per week). Even if the double bounty trick works it's going to take awhile.

oh.. that sucks

oh well, at least its just shaders this time around

trying to remember what the hurry to rank up with eris was.. there was the murmur item.. eidolon ally item.. converting energies to shards and vice verse

All the changes and content has me really excited.

Comer can't come soon enough. We will totally see it next month at E3 and it will be glorious.

Sofa King

When you pick up an engram the game will perform the proverbial dice roll to determine what it is, even before it's been decrypted. Any engram that cannot be decrypted at this time contains a HoW piece of gear.

Ok, so if I have some legendary glove engram that will decode, then no need to wait?

All the changes and content has me really excited.

Comer can't come soon enough. We will totally see it next month at E3 and it will be glorious.
Yeah I'm pretty excited for what Comet will bring. For the most part Destiny has been getting better and better as much as I still complain about it. XD
I respect Bungie for that.

I have a feeling Destiny 2 will be pretty freaking amazing. No last gen holding back anymore. Hopefully they can get their story straightened out 'in game'.

This is why we cant have nice things.

Ember caves chest locations

a2osyxT.jpg

I3x6ZgR.jpg

uD3bDgF.jpg

THQS5sF.jpg

Citadel chest locations

Forgotten shore chest locations

Skywatch chest locations:

Many thanks to Ruthless DJ and EJRobinson for uploading the pics!

phen0m24

With all of you re-appearing I was going to hop in and get mah game on.

Now I'm just sitting here on GAF

FIG!!! FIG FIG

I share your frustration with the Pthumerian Descendant HATE HIM

Bring on Tuesday!

Yeah I'm pretty excited for what Comet will bring. For the most part Destiny has been getting better and better as much as I still complain about it. XD

I have a feeling Destiny 2 will be pretty freaking amazing. No last gen holding back anymore. Hopefully they can get their story straightened out 'in game'.

My thoughts exactly

If we can get a Mass Effect type of Space Opera Story with a wide variety of mission types with the same old gunplay it could ve GOAT.

milkham

Are these Queen's Wrath bounty targets solo-able or do you need at least a couple people?

the citadel one is pretty easy, its a yellow greg, just keep punching him and he can't do anything. i've seen him drop off the platform and then teleport back up though so you might lose him for a while if you knock him off.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider

This is why we cant have nice things.

Yeah. In all seriousness I'm impressed with these events. The game world is finally starting to feel alive.

The only thing I'm concerned about is how progression will carry over. I'm not convinced Bungie have worked that out themselves yet.

Yeah. In all seriousness I'm impressed with these events. The game world is finally starting to feel alive.

The only thing I'm concerned about is how progression will carry over. I'm not convinced Bungie have worked that out themselves yet.
Well they said your character will continue on for each game. Isn't that basically what Bioware does with Mass effect and such? With their characters and story.

That feel when you've got the whole other team running scared or hiding and your team is a player down. :)

With all of you re-appearing I was going to hop in and get mah game on.

Now I'm just sitting here on GAF

FIG!!! FIG FIG

I share your frustration with the Pthumerian Descendant HATE HIM

Bring on Tuesday!

Haha I knew you would. He's a bastard.

Arrrammis

Why citadel?
I prefer citadel because it's closer and smaller, so less ground to cover looking for chests, but you could go to the ember caves if you prefer.

If you want general patrol with 6 people, go wherever you want. Citadel and ember caves are the only ones with the wolves spawning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom