• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoidberg

Apparently you don't get booted from your inventory now when you die in a darkness zone, can anyone confirm that? If so, 1.2 masterpatchrace confirmed.

Namikaze1

No. Problem. I repeat, NO PROBLEM.
cough cough

Too late
CFFeJmeWgAAtB-J.jpg:orig
:p

darthbob

Thank you! :). Also, what are these keys every one is talking about o_O?

New world event in game, where Fallen will come at you from skiffs in waves and if you kill them all a special chest will appear and anyone who helps kill the 'boss' from the wave encounter will get a buff that lasts 90 seconds and will allow you to open the special chest, if you find it.

You have a small chance at acquiring a Prison of Elders Treasure Key from one of these special chests.

Is PSN dead or

Kids are DDoSing it.

Danka.

" Vanguard packages can now no longer roll shards" "Cryptarch can no longer roll shards on legendary engrams" Oh sweet baby Buddha thank you bungie.

The real question is whether they can still roll into Ass Energy.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Well they said your character will continue on for each game. Isn't that basically what Bioware does with Mass effect and such? With their characters and story.

Is it? I've never played Mass Effect.

I think I'm just curious as to whether Destiny 2 will use the same systems as Destiny - ranks, marks and such - and how the weapons and gear will work. I feel quite attached to all my loot.

Definitely excited for Comet though. And House of Wolves, obviously. More endgame content makes me happy.

Kal_El

I've found some chest during the time limit and just received 1 mat. Did I not open the right chest? Is there a distinctive feature on the chest letting me know that i've opened the right one?

shem935

Banned
New world event in game, where Fallen will come at you from skiffs in waves and if you kill them all a special chest will appear and anyone who helps kill the 'boss' from the wave encounter will get a buff that lasts 90 seconds and will allow you to open the special chest, if you find it.

You have a small chance at acquiring a Prison of Elders Treasure Key from one of these special chests.

Kids are DDoSing it.

Haha yeah should have put ass mats. And no they can't.

Namikaze1

I've found some chest during the time limit and just received 1 mat. Did I not open the right chest? Is there a distinctive feature on the chest letting me know that i've opened the right one?
Ever seen the Fang of Ir Yut target mark? Basically, there's a chest marked in a similar way. It's glowing yellowish green.

Kids are DDoSing it.

Ah okay, just waiting for psn to work again :(. Thanks again tho!

I missed you DGAF :(

We missed you too Cosmos. Good to see you posting again, welcome back!

Thanks guys, people coming home(me) from work just now appreciate stuff like this ^_^.

haha no problem! If anyone uploads more pics I can add them, or if someone types up a little how-to post I'll add that and we can link it in the OP or add it to the HoW thread or something, maybe.

You're missing one of the citadel chests, it appears right beside the hobgoblin snipers behind one of the large cubes.

I don't think the post is comprehensive at all, if anyone has pics from other locations please post them and I'll update my post and link it in the OP.

I share your frustration with the Pthumerian Descendant HATE HIM
!

What, you don't like
knife/blade things that fly straight through pillars
? Seems super legit to me.

Not trying to take sides and I agree with your point about excessive or unnecessary posting. Only thing I'd say is that, knowing Macello, I'd guess his post was intended to be sarcastic/joking around, not actually critical of you. I could be way off since I'm not directly involved with this situation but I do know both you guys decently well by now.

You need to wait for a blue fallen drop ship to come to the area. Then it's wave upon wave of ships. You're gonna need a team to do the bounties cause the jerk in Forgotten shores has a bullshit shield.

So guys... HoW's the weather?

Yes I'm really that bored.

LOL BLUE!

I am working on an epic post that will explain color. Once Drizzy posts about Thunderlord I will give a lecture on color.

patchday

Man crucible... did 2 matches to tryout my newly upgraded pocket infinity. Havent used it with all the perks unlocked before

kind of hate the special ammo changes. It needs to spawn more. Looks like everyone just using handguns now to get around it.

Wish inferno would come back....

I like all the pve updates. Crucible hasn;t gotten any better though. Just more marks & rep. Glimmer still stupidly low and no armor mats

So guys... HoW's the weather?

You doing any Skirmish or anything tonight? Not sure if/when I'll be able to get back online (especially with PSN issues) but I'd rather do that than farm chests personally. Unless we could get a fireteam of 6 or something.

I am working on an epic post that will explain color. Once Drizzy posts about Thunderlord I will give a lecture on color.

lol Feel free to post your epic color post whenever it's ready. I spent way too long today getting caught up on the 2500+ posts I'd missed, so we'll see how much time is left for TLord posting...

RedFury

You doing any Skirmish or anything tonight? Not sure if/when I'll be able to get back online (especially with PSN issues) but I'd rather do that than farm chests personally. Unless we could get a fireteam of 6 or something.

lol Feel free to post your epic color post whenever it's ready. I spent way too long today getting caught up on the 2500+ posts I'd missed, so we'll see how much time is left for TLord posting...
I'm in for crucible if psn ever comes back online. Can carry my own weight and some.

I still don't understand what's going on here.

So Unstable was cool enough to allow me to tag along with him and Raybunzy.

Ray was quite convinced (seriously believed that without a doubt Unstable and I were wrong about the Fallen ships being blue. He was convinced they were orange. A few minutes later one appears above us and rather quietly he mumbles in chat... "oh those ships, yeah those are ugly blue."

So Blue to Raybunzy is actually Orange and when a Blue (really orange to Ray) ship appears it is not actually blue but ugly blue. A color that I still cannot track down no matter the research I have put forth on trying to find out exactly what ugly blue is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom