• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthbob

WOOHOO!

11218543_10153370330395087_5631842591023642499_o.jpg

Unstable

You doing any Skirmish or anything tonight? Not sure if/when I'll be able to get back online (especially with PSN issues) but I'd rather do that than farm chests personally. Unless we could get a fireteam of 6 or something.

lol Feel free to post your epic color post whenever it's ready. I spent way too long today getting caught up on the 2500+ posts I'd missed, so we'll see how much time is left for TLord posting...
I'm definitely down for something tonight. With how active the community has been as of late, I don't think it'll be an issue getting 6 people.

BokehKing

Banned
Anyone down to run bounties? I did the first one (only once) on the forgotten shore.

Where can that chest be located, how far away could 'near by' be?

Don't forget to charge the shots on those rockets before firing!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Just got in. The great wolf hunt. Avenge the awoken. Find the betrayers.

The queen looks like Nebula with long hair.

just got in .. west coast california represent thug life till i die ~

invite me for VoG chest farming if you have a spot please:

chrome_sitar

shem935

Banned
Did the Test Internet Connection thing work?

Eventually it went through once and once it did my friends list showed up and I could get on the store. Then I booted up destiny and spammed x. It still told me psn was down but I kept hitting it and it eventually went. Also when initially checking the internet connection I was rebooting my console like every 15 times.

Dave_6

Gahhhhh why can't I get on

I should just come back in a half hour otherwise I'm going to drive myself mad

Lol, we're doing the same thing. I'm trying to stay calm but I've been reading about all these updates today while stuck at work and now that I'm home, I can't fucking log on!

I've been trying for over an hour at random times and can't play.

Although I just got a psn message pop up and seeing people join parties so theres progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom