• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omie

Is purchasing Truth worth it? I don't have an exotic launcher and would like some input.

Also, anyone play on the 360? I'm usually on around 10pm pacific time. Gamertag: soma junkie, feel free to add me.

RetroMG

Decided to set my Hunter in the Skywatch to watch for Wolves while I do homework. A public event just started, and there were three 32s sitting on a roof, solidly ignoring it. Not what we're here for.

Alright I made it in and sent friend requests to those I didn't have on my list. Will start @ approximately 8:30-8:45, whenever everyone is able to get on around then

1) Xplicitone
2) KevMan
3) Eidelon
4) Lnkn52
5) ThingontheFloor
6) Thenal84

Is purchasing Truth worth it? I don't have an exotic launcher and would like some input.

Also, anyone play on the 360? I'm usually on around 10pm pacific time. Gamertag: soma junkie, feel free to add me.

Truth is the best PvP RL there is with its aggressive tracking. No other RL comes close. It is pretty mediocre for PvE and not always worth it even for a Voidburn.

Mindlog

Very successful vacation. Time for some, Destiny. Remote started my patch and I'm finally ready to settle back in for the home stretch. Who wants to run some NIghtfalls?
Get hyped!

Hopefully it is an ascension type of thing and not requiring us to keep tons of dupes.

My guess would be once you get access to the lighthouse there would be a vendor there that could upgrade the weapons to the (Adept) version. And I assume the Lighthouse require 9 wins to gain access

patchday

Truth is the best PvP RL there is with its aggressive tracking. No other RL comes close. It is pretty mediocre for PvE and not always worth it even for a Voidburn.

how can you say its the best? I'm sure its really good but I don't understand how it trumps Ghallerhorn. Wolf pack rounds are pretty killer

Granted, not trying to start an argument cuz we both know exotic hand cannons is where its at now that special ammo is crazy rare

jett

D-Member
Earlier I noticed that the first-person animation for blink is completely different from the third person one.

Bungie, fix this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom