• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they added spikes to the Queens Guard helmet.

nybSmgP.png

forrest

formerly nacire
Played today for the first time since Bloodeborne came out. Mostly just to pickup Truth, which I've ignored until now. Did all of the bounties. Just not feeling the hype this time around. ;(

Lima

revenent killer

my freaking inventory is maxed thanks to those damn chests dropping ammo synth

the inventory system in this game is a mess

This. As soon as I get the Invective bounty again I'm just gonna do it to get rid of 50 special ammo packs at once.

hydruxo

Played today for the first time since Bloodeborne came out. Mostly just to pickup Truth, which I've ignored until now. Did all of the bounties. Just not feeling the hype this time around. ;(

HoW isn't even out yet man haha. Honestly these bounties are nothing to get hyped over, it's just some fun stuff to hold us over until Tuesday.

Zoidberg

The party might be closed. When I logged in today, it set my party to closed for some reason.

The same error comes up as soon as I open the party window through the menu, doesn't seem to be party specific. I'm assuming psn is getting hammered with people getting back on. Also comes up when opening up messages.

The connection to the server has been lost. THere might have been a problem in connecting to the network, or Playstation Network.

Namikaze1

How did you lose keys o_O
I was strolling by Ember Caves one day, juggling my keys when a pack of Fallen savages attacked me. One of them, a dreg, shot my keys out of my hands. A Walker was brought in moments later. I had no choice but to engage the Walker. The Dreg who shot the keys picked them up and ran away. I never saw that damn thief ever again.

todd360

I was strolling by Ember Caves one day, juggling my keys when a pack of Fallen savages attacked me. One of them, a dreg, shot my keys out of my hands. A Walker was brought in moments later. I had no choice by to engage the Walker. The Dreg who shot the keys picked them up and ran away. I never saw that damn thief ever again.

DAAAAAMMMMNNN YOOOOUUUUUUU GREEEEGGGGGG!

jett

D-Member
Been doing lotsa raiding this week, and honestly I find it annoying and the very opposite of fun. Do you people really like doing this shit or is it an OCD thing?

Ophelion

Hey guys! Guess who has two thumbs and just hit light level 32?

This guy!...well you can't see me right now, but just imagine me obnoxiously wiggling my thumbs in my own direction. Made it just in time for HoW. Feelin' good...

dodgeme

Between all of my storage spaces and postmaster I am sitting at 65 Blue Engrams, 1 Treasure Key, 500 Spinmetals and a bunch of ammo synths. Still going for a legendary.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Been doing lotsa raiding this week, and honestly I find it annoying and the very opposite of fun. Do you people really like doing this shit or is it an OCD thing?

Some people love raids. Some people are okay with them and love the (almost) guaranteed loot.

I've been a part of some bad raids and just the idea of a bad raid experience keeps me from doing them more often. Bad raids are the worst.

Lima

you say that now

wait til that 4x melee buff has hunters 1shotting sunslingers mid-radiance with throwing knives

Considering that throwing knifes don't count as a melee attack right now there is a very very high chance it won't work with it.

"Cryptarch will no longer convert newly acquired Legendary Engrams to Shards (possibilities include gear/weapons or exotics)"

Wow I completely missed that! So many good things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom