• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
So would anyone be down to group up to try and smash through the sTory/Nightfall and then PoE 32+34? I won't be able to get on till 2pst but will be able to go as long as needed after that.

Apt101

I went 10/3 in Crucible but I captured and held the most points. A small victory, but for a scrub like me, I'll take it. Also got to motes of light and some passage coins? Not sure what those coins do.

Apt101

If anyone else gets weird disconnect errors, I checked my router logs and was getting corrupt packets from the game servers and nowhere else (even fired up a few games on Steam and streamed something from Netflix to test). So something might be going on with their servers, infrastructure, etc, or it's just me / my particular route.

Deku Tree

So queens bounties unlock in the middle of the day to prevent the double bounty glitch?

Also what is the requirement to unlock the queens emissary Grimoire card?

Thx

If anyone else gets weird disconnect errors, I checked my router logs and was getting corrupt packets from the game servers and nowhere else (even fired up a few games on Steam and streamed something from Netflix to test). So something might be going on with their servers, infrastructure, etc, or it's just me / my particular route.

Nah, it's happening to me, too. It's just the game not playing well with our setups, unfortunately. People have suggested I buy a split modem and router, opposed to the combined model I have now, but I don't feel like paying that amount of money just because Bungie didn't think about people on my type of connection when developing the game.

Apt101

Nah, it's happening to me, too. It's just the game not playing well with our setups, unfortunately. People have suggested I buy a split modem and router, opposed to the combined model I have now, but I don't feel like paying that amount of money just because Bungie didn't think about people on my type of connection when developing the game.

I have a modem and router, PS4 setup ideally according to Sony and Bungie (ports forwarded, not in the DMZ, static IP). It just started this morning but has passed for me in the past few minutes. I have been checking the logs every few minutes and it stopped at 6:45 (my router only updates the published logs every 10 minutes or so). On the East coast like me? Maybe something between here and the datacenter.

And Nechrochasm got. Fitting that it's the last Exotic weapon I needed and I get it now, right before HoW comes out.

Now it shall reside in my Vault until it gets buffed. Which may be never. Eternity is very close. Can you feel yourself slipping?

I have a modem and router, PS4 setup ideally according to Sony and Bungie (ports forwarded, not in the DMZ, static IP). It just started this morning but has passed for me in the past few minutes. I have been checking the logs every few minutes and it stopped at 6:45 (my router only updates the published logs every 10 minutes or so). On the East coast like me? Maybe something between here and the datacenter.

No, I'm in Europe. I've been having crippling issues since launch, really. Couldn't even play for the first week the game was out. I still get around 7 weasel errors per day, usually at the worst times. It's just another layer of RNG to me. This is the only game it's happening with, so if Bungie can't be bothered to fix it, I'm not bothering spending money to make it work. That's their job, not mine.

Sorry to hear Blue, hope it clears up for you.

When does the weekly Vanguard mark limit reset? I needs em.

Tuesday, when everything resets. :)

And I hope their new connection restore-feature will help fix my issues somewhat. I somehow doubt it, as they only mentioned 'kick to orbit' errors and I'm getting errors that boot me straight back to the title screen. If not, I might invest in a new modem and router by the time Comet comes out.

funkypie

Banned
did anyones Vex or other weapons reset to 300 attack after the update? my vex has, it always had a weird damage value though, was never 333, but more like 329.

Apt101

Ugh, Tuesday? I'll only have enough marks for one piece of new gear :(

Damn you Bungie!! All good though, still a ton of stuff I need to do until then.

did anyones Vex or other weapons reset to 300 attack after the update? my vex has, it always had a weird damage value though, was never 333, but more like 329.

The Vex Mythoclast just displays 323/300 Attack at the moment, but it didn't reset to 300, at least for me then.

Namikaze1

Anyone farming Venus in need of a third? Or sixth if doing the VoG thing?

Edit: Huh? My Mythoclast says 323 / 300 Attack. That's weird.

I don't know how if anyone is still interested in these videos, but here's to playing super defensively (but not camping) because your team is that terrible.

I'm still pissed about getting sniped. I should have known better. And then that lightning grenade, fuck me.

jem0208

Welp. The game is still completely broken even after reinstalling it.

Does anyone know how easy it is to get a refund off of Amazon?

Do you get a passage coin each day when you play PvP? Or is it random?

We did the daily Crucible event, that you can find on the left of the director (it is Control today). With most of our characters we got a coin in the first match. It took me a couple of matches to get a second coin. I did the same thing yesterday with Skirmish, so it looks like you can get a couple of them each day, maybe until HoW arrives.

jem0208

Has anyone else ran into the issue where the game just will not let you log in? I press A to start and it as soon as it attempts to check for updates an error appears saying it "failed to download configuration files from Bungie servers".

I've done everything their website says, I've even reinstalled the game. Nothing is working. The game is quite literally unplayable for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom