• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've now tested it. A fully upgraded Black Hammer (with Hive Disruptor) doesn't proc White Nail at all. An unupgraded one does. Had to shard my maxed one, fortunately I had two spares.

When you say it doesnt proc at all, are you referring to Hive Majors or not at all against any enemy?

I've now tested it. A fully upgraded Black Hammer (with Hive Disruptor) doesn't proc White Nail at all. An unupgraded one does. Had to shard my maxed one, fortunately I had two spares.

Why would you shard it? It clearly breaks an established perk. Why would it not get patched eventually?

You'd rather use one that's three bubbles shy of top damage instead?

nOoblet16

Uh what? This was the original issue and the reason why they removed the Hive Disruptor perk, and now it still exists if the weapon is fully upgraded. So they took months to fix nothing about this perk.

cilonen

Uh what? This was the original issue and the reason why they removed the Hive Disruptor perk, and now it still exists if the weapon is fully upgraded. So they took months to fix nothing about this perk.

It's not just on Hive enemies now which is what the original bug was due to hive disruptor; it's on everything. I can't get it to proc on a fallen walker which is super easy to crit,

cilonen

I guess I don't understand my black hammers white nail works right now?! With Hive Disrupter on.

Really? That's odd. Great, but odd. I did see reports of other people saying it was screwed up for them so maybe it's something weird.

The one I couldn't get to work I got really early, when the perk was still there in the first place.

Oh well, glad it's working for you!

Can someone explain to me what the hell is supposed to happen in the Forgotten Shore when it says "A pack of wolves are prowling..." I didn't see any change whatsoever. After a short while it said "The wolves grow weary of this fight..." and then "The wolves have scattered..." I couldn't find any additional enemies whatsoever.

Can someone explain to me what the hell is supposed to happen in the Forgotten Shore when it says "A pack of wolves are prowling..." I didn't see any change whatsoever. After a short while it said "The wolves grow weary of this fight..." and then "The wolves have scattered..." I couldn't find any additional enemies whatsoever.

a drop ship will fly in. kill EVERYTHING a mini boss will spawn. Kill him. you will get an ether key run around to find the chest. open it.

Repeat. Profit.

A blue ship comes down and you fight the wolves.

Namikaze1

Look for a different colored fallen ship dropping by. That's the Wolves ship. They spawn either by the cave with the level 9-11 dregs or by the cliff heading right where you first spawn for the Omnigul strike.

BokehKing

Banned
You'll know the Wolves when you see them, they come strapped attacking with a rocket launcher, they should drop 2

Then it's an onslaught

When you pick up the rocket launcher it has an option to charge if you hold down r2

Daemul

Saw that this morning. Haven't seen that player in the OT.
Not sure how people can say they're done with the next content update before we know anything at all about it.

Nah, people are saying that they'll be done AFTER it since they paid for HoW already back in September so they might as well play it before moving on from the game completely.

I'm probably in the same boat tbh, as much as I enjoy the game there's too much coming out this fall which will take my time away meaning I will no longer be able to give much focus to Destiny, especially since we Brits are going to once again get fucked by Activision in the pricing department with Comet likely costing the same as a new game release.

Seriously, fuck Activision and their ridiculous UK pricing. $19.99 =/= £19.99 ffs.

EL CUCO

I hope you have people with you, the mini boss is a super sponge. I ran into him solo and it was impossible to bring him down.

TheOddOne

Crucible finally gives some decent rewards. Hey, it's free!
ibwfdJiaYlvKsf.jpg

is0ncBE2qlLSE.png

ibtaJ7GF1x5oFN.png

Lima

For comet it really depends on what they include. If it's new worlds and all that jazz. I'll pay for it.

It depends on the number of raids for me. If they really think 1 raid is cutting it = no buy.

I hope you have people with you, the mini boss is a super sponge. I ran into him solo and it was impossible to bring him down.

Nah. Found Verdict his ass until shields are gone and then introduce him to your Gjallarhorn. Goes down like the little bitch he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom