• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the Day 5 bounty is not available yet. Too bad, I was hoping to do it after daily reset.

Top of the page edit:

Blaze's first meeting with the new pike ends in a death :')

DdnajjXh.jpg

Theorry

I don't like how they switched The Ram and Purifier Robes around. The Ram would've been a cool Sunsinger alternative to Obsidian Mind.

Also disappointed at Celestial Nighthawk's new perks. Was really looking forward to the original.

Oh well.

Really? Thought those old perks really sucked.

Looks like everyone is still farming keys?

I have close to a 100 blue engrams from yesterdays farming and have zero space to store any more. Vault full. Guardians full. Postmaster full. :/

Apt101

Thorn or throwing knife with burn or grenades that keep enemies burning is what you need to keep their shields down.

Yea, I switched to attach damage plus burn on the second time while the other person was a hunter. We got him down quickly for two people I think.

Rainmaker

Banned
Looks like everyone is still farming keys?

I have close to a 100 blue engrams from yesterdays farming and have zero space to store any more. Vault full. Guardians full. Postmaster full. :/

Yeah. My vault space is a sad state of affairs and HoW hasn't even hit yet. It really sucks.

Hoping to try and raid and do some bounties later.

Do you think level 29 is too low for Crota?

It's a shame that auto rifles were nerfed. I really like
how Hard Light feels but it's so powerless.

29 is completely fine but it won't be as fun as 30-32, it'll be more of a carry (which is very easy to do with groups around here). Enemies start at Lv30 for the first encounter, Lv31 for the second, and Lv32 for the third and fourth encounters. So you'll be one-shot by basicallt everything in the second half, but it would still be good to get experience with the raid if you haven't seen it before.

duck_sauce

The new bounties are weird. I tried to kill Drevis with other players, none if my attacks damaged Drevis, i didnt get the bounty kill but was abke to loot the chest. Am i missing something?

Hoping to try and raid and do some bounties later.

Do you think level 29 is too low for Crota?

29 is okay for the first two parts of normal CE but you will struggle to do damage and die a lot in the other 2 stages.

The first 2 parts are also the ones that drop armor, so if you're lucky with 2 drops, you'll be 30+ in no time.

Add me on PSN: ruthlesbarbarian

I'll be doing some bounties in a bit and you're welcome to join. We can organize a raid as well.

I'm lvl 31 and I've never done Crota HM before.

Is it possible to get someone here to help me through it once?

Sure, I'll help. We can start when we have enough players.

Apt101

Alright got my bounties done, an engram in the bank for chest, heavy weapon, and primary. If I time this right I should be able to hit Vanguard rank 3 on Tuesday (I know, I was away for many months....) and upgrade both my gloves and boots and be at least level 30 shortly after logging in.

And I have to say, after browsing Reddit and a few other communities, I feel like DestinyGAF is the place to be right now. All them other suckers is whiners and chumps.

Public events happening at the same time as the Wolves is just insanity. Had Extraction Crews coming in first, which was tough, but second time it was Vex Sacrifices, which was impossible. :lol

BokehKing

Banned
I want to farm keys, but would love to sleep in until 7 am at least, afraid they will patch it in the next 2 hours

Is anyone farming now?

Omni

Aw, no new Queen bounty today.

Bounties you completed yesterday are also not there.

Do we know this for a fact?

Yesterday when the patch dropped after the reset there were only three bounties available. But this morning when I played, there were four. Maybe it happens at a later time for some reason?

I think bounty 5 is available, since I have another 'reward' waiting for me.

EDIT: Nevermind, don't know why it's telling me that. No bounty.

So is PSN working now?

My attempt at waiting and then coming back ended up with me falling asleep for the night. Hahaha

Anyone down to introduce me to these key farms?

blazeuk

Apparently the Day 5 bounty is not available yet. Too bad, I was hoping to do it after daily reset.

Top of the page edit:

Blaze's first meeting with the new pike ends in a death :')

Tears stealing the pike from that unsuspecting guy on a chest hunt was the best part of that - he chased for a short time before realising it was lost forever to us :)

ocean

Banned
Any good samaritans wanna help me NF? I want the XP boost before turning in the 4 queen bounties and I can't solo this

When you go to another area and back again after opening the chest once, will it spawn at a different location?

Same location, but it appears that someone else has to be in the area. Me, TearsOfBlood and Raindoc were farming with nobody else in the area, when we left the area to grab it for the second time it despawned.

Tears stealing the pike from that unsuspecting guy on a chest hunt was the best part of that - he chased for a short time before realising it was lost forever to us :)

Yeah that was funny, I tried to shoot him off and followed us around during the Ember Cave part :')
I got a Passage Coin from the Daily Crucible event yesterday and just found a Treasure Key!

Do we know this for a fact?

Yesterday when the patch dropped after the reset there were only three bounties available. But this morning when I played, there were four. Maybe it happens at a later time for some reason?

If you have already completed the 4 bounties, why would they show up again?

When you go to another area and back again after opening the chest once, will it spawn at a different location?

No, the chest remains in the same location.

Same location, but it appears that someone else has to be in the area. Me, TearsOfBlood and Raindoc were farming with nobody else in the area, when we left the area to grab it for the second time it despawned.

Yep, it's precisely like that. If everyone leaves the area, it gets replaced by another instance.

Can one trade in Vanguard marks for Helium? I know I can with Crucible marks but I am out.

Yeah, go to the Vanguard Quartermaster in the Hangar.

I wish the ROC strikes would implement a voting system. Omnigul is weighted way too heavily. I hate quitting, but I'm not doing that fucking mission again for at least two weeks.

Apt101

Thanks guys, to the hangar I go. Also man, I am upgrading gear so quickly all of the sudden. My weapon is almost maxed out, just helium holding me back. And my exotic helm is only four traits from maxed. Feeling good. It's like Bungie just said fuck it, give some shit away.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
29 is completely fine but it won't be as fun as 30-32, it'll be more of a carry (which is very easy to do with groups around here). Enemies start at Lv30 for the first encounter, Lv31 for the second, and Lv32 for the third and fourth encounters. So you'll be one-shot by basicallt everything in the second half, but it would still be good to get experience with the raid if you haven't seen it before.

29 is okay for the first two parts of normal CE but you will struggle to do damage and die a lot in the other 2 stages.

The first 2 parts are also the ones that drop armor, so if you're lucky with 2 drops, you'll be 30+ in no time.

Add me on PSN: ruthlesbarbarian

I'll be doing some bounties in a bit and you're welcome to join. We can organize a raid as well.

Sure, I'll help. We can start when we have enough players.

Thanks dudes. I'm out and abut at the moment but will check in later. So many nice people in Destiny GAF <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom