• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

gio78

Neo Member
Need 1 more for Nightfall (2x)
Anyone interested send me FR
Psn giotios

Crappy top of page post... I should feel ashamed :)

Did anyone grab that dead ghost that is all the way back by the area we first started the game in with all the cars? If you go back there the complex leading up to it is now filled with trip mines and those slow bubble shield things. Found a dead Ghost but the grimoire card isn't unlocked yet. Will it show up once they unlock it if I already have the dead ghost?

6 man patrol is awesome! We had a public event and the wolves coming at the same time with this result, two drop ships stuck on each other.

jeuKio6h.jpg

Also, don't have Raindoc in your party, he found 4 Treasure Keys today.

Me and Tawpgun did the bounties yesterday in the Ember Caves, at the same time as avoiding a Devil Tank, at the same time As our third left, was good hectic fun.

Wait what? We can do six man patrols?

VOG then head right into the citadel. You can bring six people and go back and forth between both areas for the events I did it for 5-6 hours last night two chests each time with zoning glitch (sometimes three) so much fun! 3 keys, 4 HOW legendary engrams and about a million blues

Wait what? We can do six man patrols?

Yes as others said: load up VoG with 6 man and go to the right. Split up with teams of 3, one going to the Citadel and the other to the Ember Caves. The wolves are down in a minute and if you know the 4 chest spawns in both areas, you can grab it 2/3 times. It's a lot of fun, I mean look at this:

8xYl9ezh.jpg

cilonen

I've now tested it. A fully upgraded Black Hammer (with Hive Disruptor) doesn't proc White Nail at all. An unupgraded one does. Had to shard my maxed one, fortunately I had two spares.

I've now tested it. A fully upgraded Black Hammer (with Hive Disruptor) doesn't proc White Nail at all. An unupgraded one does. Had to shard my maxed one, fortunately I had two spares.

Won't they fix it?

Also I don't exactly understated what you mean bs fully upgraded bs upgraded?

Wow really? that is really lame I only ever got one BH and its my fav sniper so I'm basically screwed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom