• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoidberg

Both venus ones aren't too bad to solo if you get both cannons and ration them out, I've been doing the ember caves one solo for a bit. That forgotten shore earth one is a bitch though.

Got a key though!

RedFury

So celestial nighthawks "big game hunter"(only one golden bullet for 600% damage+keyhole) perk only good for PvE? Don't see it purpose unless it can go through titan bubbles and still kill everything inside, or pierce through walls.

deafmedal

It's Saturday morning. Who's raiding with me?! Fresh HM VoG followed by NM CE.
No hiding from the Oracles or taking a nap during the Abyss tho- Guardians need their exercise!

1. deafmedal

Anyone down for 6 person Venus/VoG key hunting tonight?

I will be at work until 6:30pm EST today and then down later. Probably 9pm EST?

Maybe one expert at finding the chests after since I still suck.

1. Cosmos_Man

Woooooo!

Rhaegar

Another day another Destiny thread. Why do I go in those threads?

At this point these threads are just sound chambers for people to copy and paste their nastiest diatribes against the game. I wish we could just have one official "Destiny hate goes here and only here" thread like that Witcher downgrade thread and just be done with it.

I do get a kick out of seeing regulars of the OT thread go into those threads and agree along with everyone else. That's always good for a laugh.

Mindlog

Crap on a crapping crapstick.

If keys drop will they go to your mailbox?
Just realized my first few key attempts (~10 total with zoning) were with a full inventory. Why can't the keys go into the mission? Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

My Vault is stuffed with engrams I can't open yet. My Post Office lost item box is already full on all of my characters. BIGGER VAULT PLEASE.

noomi

Any VoG patrol spots open? I got a few hours to kill...might as well look for a key.

*edit*

Looks like everyone is full, going to hea at it alone, let me know if a spot opens up or someone starts a new group.

HMD

Anyone down for 6 person Venus/VoG key hunting tonight?

I will be at work until 6:30pm EST today and then down later. Probably 9pm EST?

Maybe one expert at finding the chests after since I still suck.

1. Cosmos_Man

Woooooo!

I'm in.

PSN: BluePumpkin7

Dave_6

Anyone else noticed an increase in the drop rate of engrams, like say during a Nightfall? Me and two other GAFers had a ton of them drop last night compared to pre-patch. A handful of purples and a ton of blues.

Frostburn

Anyone still need to do the 4 available bounties to hunt the named wolves? I still need to kill them all on my Warlock and Hunter if someone would like to join me.

At this point these threads are just sound chambers for people to copy and paste their nastiest diatribes against the game. I wish we could just have one official "Destiny hate goes here and only here" thread like that Witcher downgrade thread and just be done with it.

I do get a kick out of seeing regulars of the OT thread go into those threads and agree along with everyone else. That's always good for a laugh.

Lol...I do the bitch in gaming side threads thing. I try not to complain in here, so I let it out in those threads. I do try to keep it constructive, and still call out anyone that tries to add false information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom