• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bounty = key?

Help me out mah peeps

the QW bounty targets give you an Ether key, which will allows one to open a reward chest. That reward chest sometimes can contain a key, which perhaps may allow one to open more/better loot in PoE. Since that phase has been shrouded in secrecy, it's hard to say exactly what purpose extra keys will serve. :)

Namikaze1

I'll be taking a break after this next chest run so if anyone is interested in doing the chest runs, join on US-Frostburn, a_javierp, DevilsAdvocat631, or Subtervotion.

As of right now, we got one spot open. Upon my leaving, it will be 2.

SgtCobra

I own an apology to Hawkian and everyone I doubted who said that TLW is a top tier weapon, seriously haha..

I've been training with TLW for some time now and I can definitely see its potential, the learning curve is steep but it is so rewarding. Damn. Please send the crows over here.
My only gripe is that the full auto option is bugged or something? Most of the time I unload my bullets on an enemy it stops at like 5 or something like that, and it only happens when shooting at another player..
Is my weapon bugged? It's always at 5...

Man I'm actually tired from all that chest farming. I think we farmed for at least 4 hours. Still got away with only 1 Treasure Key and 5 Legendary Engrams.
I'm also at 237/250 public events right now, what a grind.

Man I'm actually tired from all that chest farming. I think we farmed for at least 4 hours. Still got away with only 1 Treasure Key and 5 Legendary Engrams.
I'm also at 237/250 public events right now, what a grind.
You can say that again, heh.

Fortunately, all the loot decided to drop in the final hour. 3 Keys and 2 Legendaries, awesome!

Can't hold all these keys!

X63d9O2.jpg

down 2 orth

Wow.

I just tried taking out Kaliks 12 but Urzok came out of nowhere to slice me from behind. I ran back in to the fight, just to have Urzok and Kaliks double team me, totally fucking my shit up.

Then Kaliks got bored and left.

Saw that this morning. Haven't seen that player in the OT.
Not sure how people can say they're done with the next content update before we know anything at all about it.
so many people bemoaning the fact that they don't have enough friends with whom to play and don't want to play with "strangers", yet, they want matchmaking for Raids and NF... o_O
what.the.freek.

Anyone down for 6 person Venus/VoG key hunting tonight?

I will be at work until 6:30pm EST today and then down later. Probably 9pm EST?

Maybe one expert at finding the chests after since I still suck.

1. Cosmos_Man

Woooooo!

count me in Cosmos! I'll be off work at 5 PST

Defuser

So far only 2 keys and no legendary. The wolves event on Venus is like loot cave 2.0. All the glimmer, engrams and camaradrie with randoms.

How many keys can one character hold? Is there MAX limit per toon to hold in items?

Can you mix them in the vault?

I think someone else posted it here before, but you can hold up to five keys on one character. You can put them in the vault though. According to Bungie on Twitter:

Guardians, are you earning keys from Fallen chests? Vault them! You can only carry five of them in the wild

Bungie Twitter Source

Defuser

I didn't see one wolf pack pop up at the citadel last night. There were about ten at the ember caves.
I got happen quite a few times. Finished one at ember and then head over to citadel then another happen, finish that one and then head back to ember where the event started again and it happen again at citadel. Maybe it's rare thing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom