• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own an apology to Hawkian and everyone I doubted who said that TLW is a top tier weapon, seriously haha..

I've been training with TLW for some time now and I can definitely see its potential, the learning curve is steep but it is so rewarding. Damn. Please send the crows over here.
My only gripe is that the full auto option is bugged or something? Most of the time I unload my bullets on an enemy it stops at like 5 or something like that, and it only happens when shooting at another player..
Is my weapon bugged? It's always at 5...

It's a fucking great weapon and I'll happily eat my crow right along with you.

Edit: Found it

RaT25a4.png

lol wrong picture

Yup can confirm this, we just farmed for at least 4 hours. We have seen 12-15 happening at the Ember Caves vs. only 2 at the Citadel.

I got happen quite a few times. Finished one at ember and then head over to citadel then another happen, finish that one and then head back to ember where the event started again.

I wonder if it has anything to do with having the vault running. Maybe the citadel is too close, and the vault is taking up all of the ai places.

I wonder if it has anything to do with having the vault running. Maybe the citadel is too close, and the vault is taking up all of the ai places.

Hmm I'm not sure, but we had kind of the same thing happening yesterday while in a 3 man fireteam on normal Patrol. But it seemed a bit worse today that's for sure.

Atone13

Yup can confirm this, we just farmed for at least 4 hours. We have seen 12-15 happening at the Ember Caves vs. only 2 at the Citadel.

I was just farming between caves and citadel this morning, I would do one event at citadel, then move over to caves and within a few minutes the event would start there. I moved back and forth between the two spots for a couple hours and never had to wait longer than 5 minutes in either spot. Maybe I just got really lucky with the timing.

Finally picked up my first and only key this morning, as well as a few legendary engrams. The best part was thanks those special ammo packs I was able to finish that last part of the invectus bounty without having to buy any special ammo packs lol.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
So is anybody else having issues signing in to Destiny?? I haven't been able to sign in whatsoever since yesterday evening

GutZ31

I need some help with the nightfall on my brothers account.
PSN: ARES01

Join on me if you still need nightfall, or just want to waste time lol.

I own an apology to Hawkian and everyone I doubted who said that TLW is a top tier weapon, seriously haha..

I've been training with TLW for some time now and I can definitely see its potential, the learning curve is steep but it is so rewarding. Damn. Please send the crows over here.
My only gripe is that the full auto option is bugged or something? Most of the time I unload my bullets on an enemy it stops at like 5 or something like that, and it only happens when shooting at another player..
Is my weapon bugged? It's always at 5...

it is bugged. mine always jams at the first shot.

shaw515

Neo Member
Random question here: Does anyone know if the "upgrade damage/upgrade defense" bubbles on our current armor will disappear once the expansion hits or are those bubbles just not there for the new HOW armor and weapons? I have been waiting to upgrade things for now but I need to use up some glimmer.

RetroMG

I want to farm keys instead of doing real life adult things. :\

I know. :( I have to go to my Wife's graduation ceremony (and the party afterwards,) and then pack for a trip, and I've got a ton of homework to do before all of that happens. I have zero time, but I'm so tempted to turn on my PS4.

Kalamari

So is anybody else having issues signing in to Destiny?? I haven't been able to sign in whatsoever since yesterday evening

I am having trouble as well. C'mon Bungie hamsters, run faster!

edit: never mind, made it past the login boss.

ready to do some bounties, anyone want to group up?

BondFancy

Random question here: Does anyone know if the "upgrade damage/upgrade defense" bubbles on our current armor will disappear once the expansion hits or are those bubbles just not there for the new HOW armor and weapons? I have been waiting to upgrade things for now but I need to use up some glimmer.

From my understanding only the HOW gear removes the upgrade bubbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom