• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlog

I slagged the first Queen's Wrath for being a fairly poor offering.
This new thing is pretty fun and neat.

The zone racing to double tap chests is very amusing. So far it's the closest thing to remind me of the better qualities of, Defiance.

The zone racing to double tap chests is very amusing. So far it's the closest thing to remind me the better qualities of, Defiance.

Yeah compared to the original Queens Wrath, this is pretty fun in comparison.

Are 2 Motes also guaranteed with the Passage Coin? I keep getting them, and that would mean 42 guaranteed motes a week!

Is that what the daily PvP match is giving you? Coin+2 motes?

hydruxo

The zone racing to double tap chests is very amusing. So far it's the closest thing to remind me the better qualities of, Defiance.

This is definitely a step in the right direction for patrols. I've never seen so many randoms out in the patrols as I have since these new events came out. It's pretty great.

BondFancy

EQsSaZ1.jpg

Duke is love, Duke is life.

Edit- Only gun I can go positive in the crucible with on my alt

I'm rather confused by this queen's wrath thing. I've got a bounty to kill someone in skywatch, and I'm there, but I can't seem to find him. Am I missing something?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Patrolling by yourself is fun at a little difficult at the same time. Spent a little while looking for the chest and it was in the same area the wolves showed up.

ocean

Banned
I'm rather confused by this queen's wrath thing. I've got a bounty to kill someone in skywatch, and I'm there, but I can't seem to find him. Am I missing something?
It's like a public event. You might have to wait a while for it to show up. You'll read a message that says the wolves are coming and then you'll have waves of major fallen dropping. Pack your best weapons because unless there's some randoms around to help you, getting these bounties solo can be tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom