• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another anchor of light chest spawn location

UIXFxFs.jpg

Namikaze1

Chest spawns at the Devil Walker area where a freaking Devil Walker just dropped

Got the chest just once before the fucker killed me. Lost the key buff though. :(

Finally, I got a treasure key.

C5QWAuc.gif

Seriously though, I think the treasure keys will only reward glimmer. Read the description-The Queens Crystal Burrows. Glimmer is a crystal of sorts. We know that the *real* treasure from PoE is in the Prison of Elders itself.

darthbob

Glad I kept Rosegold from the last QW.

purp 4 dayz

Finally, I got a treasure key.

Seriously though, I think the treasure keys will only reward glimmer. Read the description-The Queens Crystal Burrows. Glimmer is a crystal of sorts. We know that the *real* treasure from PoE is in the Prison of Elders itself.

I think it's been confirmed that in order to open up the 'big loot chest' after completing a PoE event you'll need a Key.

Namikaze1

Gonna do the moon one just one last time before calling it quits.

Unless fig wants to take me under her wing and do crucible stuff. :3

Danj

Haven't played Destiny for ages, but was thinking of getting back into it.

Loaded it up today, my character's still level 26 only now all the gear at the vendors has requirements I can't meet.

At level 26 I wouldn't even meet the minimum requirements for any of the expansion content. Is it worth me even trying to get back in at this point? Do Bungie have any plans to introduce a WoW style level boost for expansion purchasers?

Or should I just trade the game in? Is it even possible to trade it in? It's not tied to my PS4 or PSN account or something if I've got the disc version, is it?

darthbob

Haven't played Destiny for ages, but was thinking of getting back into it.

Loaded it up today, my character's still level 26 only now all the gear at the vendors has requirements I can't meet.

At level 26 I wouldn't even meet the minimum requirements for any of the expansion content. Is it worth me even trying to get back in at this point? Do Bungie have any plans to introduce a WoW style level boost for expansion purchasers?

Or should I just trade the game in? Is it even possible to trade it in? It's not tied to my PS4 or PSN account or something if I've got the disc version, is it?

If you wait til Tuesday when HoW drops you shouldn't have any issues purchasing Vanguard gear since they'll only require marks.

Deku Tree

On last moon bounty I didn't get the key to unlock the chest even though I got the bounty to pop... And I didn't die either... Not sure if I did damage to the target though... Thought I did but maybe not...

Danj

If you wait til Tuesday when HoW drops you shouldn't have any issues purchasing Vanguard gear since they'll only require marks.

Well, okay, but all the Vanguard bounties seem to be "go to X location and kill Y", am I going to be able to do that in my current underpowered state? Or are there other/better ways to earn Vanguard marks?

Well, okay, but all the Vanguard bounties seem to be "go to X location and kill Y", am I going to be able to do that in my current underpowered state? Or are there other/better ways to earn Vanguard marks?

Those dont give you marks, and yes you can do those with ease. They will give you rep. Ypu vsnguard needs to be at rank 3. Earn marks with pe and rock strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom