• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr.-Who.gif

Back to the Phantom Menace I go then.

Maybe later.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
hi it's sploatee here

Is anyone up for any raids in an hour or so?

I'd also like to get on a crucible train if there's one going

I did some of those bounty chest things. I think you're all mad farmers

Any moon spots open?

Also, getting 2 coins from every daily PVP event. As I said, that's 42 coins a week. Wow. Next IB, I'm going to be rerolling some guns quite a bit!

Also, switched to Red Death in Crucible after weeks of only HCs. 10-kill streak first match. This thing is a beast.

hi it's sploatee here

Is anyone up for any raids in an hour or so?

I'd also like to get on a crucible train if there's one going

I did some of those bounty chest things. I think you're all mad farmers

Not farmers, hunters

Treasure hunters!
Were hunting for treasure

Apologies to any titans

Shito

Did VoG for the second time ever (my usual party was all Crota before then), and I got Praedith and Vision of Confluence to drop in the same run. And the hunter chest. And the ship.
Not too bad, considering there's no "smart loot" on it. ^^

[EDIT]
Also got my first exotic to drop on Deathsinger... yeah, NLB, of course...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
seriously though, could someone with some time do me a personal favor and help Danj out? get him or her in a party and explain a little, go through the 28 weekly heroic to hopefully get on track to be able to grab one of the Exotic helms from Xur, and set them up on the level-appropriate strike playlist to get some marks, to buy a piece of gear from the new vanguard inventory after the patch.

He or she can hit 30 or even higher come Tuesday without breaking a sweat, and I see talk of just exchanging the game, breaks my heart

seriously though, could someone with some time do me a personal favor and help Danj out? get him or her in a party and explain a little, go through the 28 weekly heroic to hopefully get on track to be able to grab one of the Exotic helms from Xur, and set them up on the level-appropriate strike playlist to get some marks, to buy a piece of gear from the new vanguard inventory after the patch.

He or she can hit 30 or even higher come Tuesday without breaking a sweat, and I see talk of just exchanging the game, breaks my heart

Im not playing right now :(

And i would, got to cap marks anyway

SgtCobra

it is bugged. mine always jams at the first shot.
That's seriously disappointing, I remember you being one of its main users over here am I right? :p
Since when has this been happening? It completely ruins the gun, perhaps that's the reason I haven't seen a lot of TLW users in some time. I did some research and Bungie knows about this problem since april and that they're "investigating" the issue, the latest patch dropped a few days ago and nothing has changed afaik. Knowing Bungie the next balance/bugfix patch could take months to release and even then we don't know if they'll fix the fan fire/full auto problems fixed by then.
My VoC seems to have the same problem and the Pocket Infinity also had it the last time I used it, how hard can it be to fix such a weapon breaking bug?...

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Not farmers, hunters

Treasure hunters!
Were hunting for treasure

Apologies to any titans

I see through the lies - you're all addicted

I'm not addicted because I'm much smarter and stuff and sometimes I play a different game for at least 15 minutes.

BokehKing

Banned
Yeah lol. I just left to Citadel. Found one there, looted it twice :)
Ember caves pop a mpre
The chest Spawns either in front of the cave at the far end, up top before the winter run strike or to the left of the entrance to embers cave zone, hope that helps

EL CUCO

It's been a while since I play, but I imagine nobody is turning these daily queen bounties in until May 19, right?...or at least until there's some new gear to put the XP in.

Ember caves pop a mpre
The chest Spawns either in front of the cave at the far end, up top before the winter run strike or to the left of the entrance to embers cave zone, hope that helps
Yes it does. I'll have a better idea where to look now. Thanks!

Kalamari

I'd be willing to help Danj out after I have a chance to eat. I would like to grab a third person for the strikes and such, it would go a lot quicker. Danj is on PS4 I presume.

Atone13

Thanks again Atone!
I know you had already done the nightfall, so I appreciate you sticking around to help.

No problem at all, I knocked out the Queens bounty on the moon and the regular sensor mite bounty in between your character swaps so it was still productive for me!

I'll help out. Danj, if you're on psn, add me atone1382. I'll be on in about 10 mins and we can start with the weekly and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom