• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

It's been a while since I play, but I imagine nobody is turning these daily queen bounties in until May 19, right?...or at least until there's some new gear to put the XP in.

I'm turning mine in tomorrow when I finish them.
If you turn them in next week I don't know how it will affect next weeks bounties.

spyder_ur

Killed the new guy on the moon 3 times, could only find the chest once - it was behind the rock in the clearing where he spawned. Any other known locations?

Skele7on

Banned
Smashing chests like crazy with chest dupe.

I'm full of engrams, only got one key so far.

FYI Cryptarch is broken only for NEW engrams, make sure to check with him before chucking them in the vault to save room.

GOD BUNGIE I NEED BIGGER VAULT SPACE...,

No one talking about all these free coins and motes from daily PVP. I'm so psyched to start rerolling guns. Plus I can finally buy all the speaker class items with impunity

Lima

No one talking about all these free coins and motes from daily PVP. I'm so psyched to start rerolling guns. Plus I can Findlay buy all the speaker class items with impunity

Eh since Bungie made sure that certain guns can't get certain perks it will suck. Shotguns can't roll hammer forged anymore? Why even bother re rolling at that point.

Wallach

Eh since Bungie made sure that certain guns can't get certain perks it will suck. Shotguns can't roll hammer forged anymore? Why even bother re rolling at that point.

Do we actually know that, or do we only know that none of the datamined shotguns have it by default?

border

I keep hearing people say this, but I got a Dead Orbit shotgun with Hammer-Forged pretty recently I think.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm always up for running sword so whenever any group needs it.

That Fafimir guy almost ruined our runs. And he got a Hawkmoon for all the trouble he caused.

Deku Tree

Good thing they let us upgrade our old ones. Bungie gonna need to nerf felwinters and hammer forged on old shotguns though.

Mindlog

No key, no legendary engrams.
However, enough blue engrams to lose my first exotic at the postmaster. I have so many unreadable engrams that I can't do anything unless I start dismantling them or it will wipe out good items in my postmaster sub-vault.

On the bright side, that should keep me from farming.

nOoblet16

i think

its time

for

a crucible train

Take me !

8PmKFEa.jpg

Any tips for these Wolves bounties?

I tried the Forgotten Shore guy several times but his shields recharge so fast. My 331 Thunderlord became a pea shooter :(

Any tips for these Wolves bounties?

I tried the Forgotten Shore guy several times but his shields recharge so fast. My 331 Thunderlord became a pea shooter :(

Best done with a full fireteam, if not then at least 2. Those captains can overwhelm very quickly and regen shields super fast. Found verdict/4th horseman work wonders on shields, as soon as shield is down, maintain fire and don't let him out of your sight else he will regen shields.

My preferred loadout is Fatebringer/Found Verdict/Gjallarhorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom