• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Any tips for these Wolves bounties?

I tried the Forgotten Shore guy several times but his shields recharge so fast. My 331 Thunderlord became a pea shooter :(

Shotgun him first to drop his shield and then Thunderlord to the head to keep his dazed.
I have done this several times. Works great.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Use the fang for dropping their shields. Faster and more ammo. Then load your horn or whatever heavies at them.

Anyone up for hard VOG later on? Need to do it three times.

Namikaze1

i think

its time

for

a crucible train
M-may I join you?

Nah we stole all his keys yesterday.
and I stole everyone's legendary engrams in return. :3
My vault after hours of chest runs, both with gaffers and alone:
CFI5IX5WEAI0BYy.jpg:orig

Not pictured are the two legendary engrams I had on my Titan.

hoggert

Use the fang for dropping their shields. Faster and more ammo. Then load your horn or whatever heavies at them.

Anyone up for hard VOG later on? Need to do it three times.
Count me in for hard VOG. Want to snag a couple of weapons before HoW. psn: hoggert

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So where are the chests on the moon? Just finished the bounty for the first time and five of us couldn't find the chest.

darthbob

Since Petra only has one more Bounty after today that leaves me wondering what will happen on Monday. Perhaps we'll get to do all 6 of those bounties again, or maybe she'll have new ones.

Also got a second Treasure Key today from Skywatch farming! :D

Since Petra only has one more Bounty after today that leaves me wondering what will happen on Monday. Perhaps we'll get to do all 6 of those bounties again, or maybe she'll have new ones.

Also got a second Treasure Key today from Skywatch farming! :D

Im wondering if i need to do them across all 3 charcters. Or if its like tdb and you can buy everytging on one.

darthbob

Im wondering if i need to do them across all 3 charcters. Or if its like tdb and you can buy everytging on one.

With Variks at least, you'll need to level him up across separate characters to gain access to all the class items, unless they changed that after the Reef reveal video.

Quick question: I thought I heard something about xur selling more armor than just one per class in a future update. Is this true or am I just misremembering things?

A_Gorilla

Banned
Quick question: I thought I heard something about xur selling more armor than just one per class in a future update. Is this true or am I just misremembering things?

We have no idea what he's gonna sell. Now that he's not needed for Exotic upgrades he may sell more than just one thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom