• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, the lag in that last match.

tumblr_inline_nnr9ml9Gjk1sfau4x_500.gif

jett

D-Member
I find it really annoying when this game just disbands everyone after a Crucible match. I refuse to believe everyone just quit. It just sucks when you've just had a good, even match.

hoggert

Crucible lag is incredible right now. Team we were playing against was having trouble respawning or something, it was weird running around the map and not seeing anyone.

Finally getting caught up with destiny news. Will likely come back for a bit for HoW.

Already off to a negative start though. Thought I would try out the queens bounty thing. When I read about some wolf bosses etc I expected new enemies, but nope just the same exact enemies with new names. What the hell? Unless I am misssing something why am I the only one that seems to be angered by this.

somebody knocked me off the tower and then destiny froze LOL

crucible train was fun, thanks to all who hopped on

obligatory rage post

fuck skyshock
fuck exodus blue
fuck burning shrine

Finally getting caught up with destiny news. Will likely come back for a bit for HoW.

Already off to a negative start though. Thought I would try out the queens bounty thing. When I read about some wolf bosses etc I expected new enemies, but nope just the same exact enemies with new names. What the hell? Unless I am misssing something why am I the only one that seems to be angered by this.

its nice to see people racing around patrol again, but i dont think the bounties are that special either. if some giant enemy or tank showed up, now that would have been something.

and scorch cannon blows.

its nice to see people racing around patrol again, but i dont think the bounties are that special either. if some giant enemy or tank showed up, now that would have been something.

and scorch cannon blows.

I completely agree with the scorch cannon blows part.

How would you have changed it? I think I would more blast radius and fire damage but less immediate damage in general.

speaking of tanks, they really need buff the vehicles in destiny. like, double their power. vehicles should be deadly threats with a lot of armor and the only weakness should be yhr player itself.

theyre so useless now. takes forever to kill in them and then you get sniped or hull damage and it blows up to one grenade.

I completely agree with the scorch cannon blows part.

How would you have changed it? I think I would more blast radius and fire damage but less immediate damage in general.

ionno, just needs to make things go boom. it's shoulder mounted and gives you a third person view. it should redefine what an explosion means.

right now it feels more like a firecracker than a scorch cannon.

ionno, just needs to make things go boom. it's shoulder mounted and gives you a third person view. it should redefine what an explosion means.

Fair enough. Drop the rounds to 2 3 and make it a mini nuke.

Actually drop the rounds to 1 if it is going to be a mini nuke.

on a random note

the TV you play this game on really makes a difference. even though i'm closer to the monitor i have now, the color contrast is really bad and everything feels flat. it's hard to see enemies at a distance and it starts hurting my eyes after a while.

my normal one is 14 inches larger and i sit at least a foot further away. the color depth is richer so i can discern the faintest movement out of the corner of my eye even though the TV is taking up more of my peripheral vision.

earlier this year, i tried playing on a sports TV. it was literally impossible because the response time made everything feel delayed

Some people really don't know how to use the Scorch Cannon effectively. Two people shooting and charging it under the drop ships as the enemies land will deal a lot AOE damage. Clears out the early waves until the boss shows up. I like it. Don't think it'll be useful in PoE though as I didn't see a drop ship once.

rNilla

did you hold R2 though?

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
If anyone is doing Crota HM tonight and doesn't mind taking a 31 Titan, I want to go :) I've done normal a couple time but not hard.

psn Bicep_Curls

RedFury

If anyone is doing weeklies after their nightfalls I'd appreciate an invite. Don't have the checkpoint for 2 of my characters but already did nightfalls.
Psn:Redfury03

oh, lol. Would it be okay to grab it now?

you look delicious kalamari. just delicious....

:3

im so hungry ( -̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷄◞ω◟-̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷅ )

I'm super sorry for not being caught up with the thread. But do you have to have a bounty to get a key from the chest? I've done about 20 so far today and I haven't got a key yet.

For the past week I've been trying to ease my way to 30 with my hunter (fun times), mostly so I can do Nightfalls and other level 30 missions without feeling like a liability, but... I need ascendant shards. Like, a lot of them.

I've got an exotic helment maxed, all legendary armor besides, all with multiple defense upgrades ready to go, provided I find a shitton of these shards.

And I'm at a loss because I've read that shards (or some resources) used right now won't be needed in HoW. Are shards changing or being removed with HoW? If they are or even if they're not, whats the path forward to push me over to 30? I feel like I've hit a wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom