• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFury

Damn, my burning hatred for warlock in PvP is growing. I can not get a streak going with him if my life depended on it. The lag and sissy jump doesn't help either. Any tips? Hunter>Titan>>>Warlock (PvP)
For PvE I say it's the other way around. Once that celestial nighthawk comes out though...

TheGrue

Is there some schedule to the Queen's Wrath bounties? I keep going to Forgotten Shore assuming I'll see people waiting around for the Wolves, but I never see anybody.

MildSoss

Damn, my burning hatred for warlock in PvP is growing. I can not get a streak going with him if my life depended on it. The lag and sissy jump doesn't help either. Any tips? Hunter>Titan>>>Warlock (PvP)
For PvE I say it's the other way around. Once that celestial nighthawk comes out though...

Voidwalker while wearing Voidfangs, use blink.

Void walker blink, i think youll find what your looking for

Kalamari

I'm still looking for others interested in HM Oracles and Templar runs.

1. Me
2. Out 1
3, X_Magik_ox
4. JHferry3

Get your Praetorian Foil and Fatebringer and become legend.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
I really want to take a crack at Crota HM if anyone is going and needs another. 31 titan, Ive done normal a few times but not HM.

PSN Bicep_Curls

DRINKSTINY IS LIVE!

I usually get good GAF turnout on Drinkstiny so I'm letting you guys know again that we are live! Ripping drinks, ripping domes, ripping over $100 in giveaway! We are trying to break records tonight too. Tune in!

GhaleonEB

For the past week I've been trying to ease my way to 30 with my hunter (fun times), mostly so I can do Nightfalls and other level 30 missions without feeling like a liability, but... I need ascendant shards. Like, a lot of them.

I've got an exotic helment maxed, all legendary armor besides, all with multiple defense upgrades ready to go, provided I find a shitton of these shards.

And I'm at a loss because I've read that shards (or some resources) used right now won't be needed in HoW. Are shards changing or being removed with HoW? If they are or even if they're not, whats the path forward to push me over to 30? I feel like I've hit a wall.

The single best source of shards is the Vault of Glass. Have you run it often? I'm kinda feeling like a NM run tonight, if there's enough interest.

rNilla

Finally got one of these things that is likely the HoW equivalent of Husk of the Pit.

mp4IsT8.jpg

Kal_El

I feel like skywatch farming is better than Venus because of the amount of times I can loot each chest. Anyone doing just skywatch?

The single best source of shards is the Vault of Glass. Have you run it often? I'm kinda feeling like a NM run tonight, if there's enough interest.
My semi-sortof-irregular group is going to give that a shot tomorrow (we all have crazy different schedules). We tried once before but had to bail after an hour or two - this was Destiny early days and we spent a good amount of time trying to figure things out. I'm not sure how reliable we'll be with raiding, but we'll give it a try.

What I ended up doing today and what I can maybe do from here on out is to run the Daily Heroic Story and bump the difficulty up a bit. Just solo'd today's at 26 to give it a shot, and as promised I got one shard at the end of it. And at 28 it rewards two of em. Now I only need 12 more ;p

Luckily patience is something I *do* have when it comes to games and their grinds - if I can get one or two shards a day from the Daily Heroic Story that's perfectly fine with me. But if that stops being the case come Tuesday (with all the changes to shards and the like) I guess my way forward is just to play the new stuff and buy HoW legendaries?

t0rment

i'd like to know why the fuck these bounties are so fucking hard, it's impossible to solo these. i wonder what the fuck bungie employees are smoking by designing a boss that recharges its shields in 5 seconds and eats 10 ghorns like they're nothing. i guess they don't like me playing their game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom