• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dah back is strong.
11163154_396799860526773_6187438392952624666_o.jpg

So if I cash in all my old engrams and get a package from the cryptarch but don't open it until tuesday will it new gear in the package?

I'm back. Plans cancelled. Started to rain.

That kid was too focus on telling me how to run sword when he can't even dps from bubble which you can do.

Anybody wants to help me get Wheel his Crota kill. I'll run sword.

1. Moi
2. Wheel

Can you carry me as well? I'm lvl 30 and have never done Crota HM on one character.

I'm loving these crucible dailies. I can just basically go afk and get 2 motes and an osiris coin for all my characters. ToO here I come.

Okay.

Need checkpoint and people.

Anyone in?

Oh and thanks to all those joining in that last run. Got Wheel his kill.

Man. Sometimes you make it look so easy.

Gonna take a break and watch some blu-ray, but probably down to do it on another character soon (or Atheon). Still dreaming of my White Whale (Hawkmoon).

Anyone want to get another crucible team rolling?

Could be talked into this. Will monitor thread as I watch Optimus Prime blow shit up.

I have 3 of us for a 9pm or so EST VoG/Key run

Anyone else interested? Need 3 more.

I'm heading home soon and will be ready to go.

I don't know where the chests are FYI :(

deafmedal

I'm down, stay on the ground for Oracles & Templar?

edit: I mostly know where the chests are :)

I'll join you guys.

EroticSushi

In the mean time, anyone need to do Day 1-5 for the Queen Bounty? Need to run them on my Warlock.

KyleP29

I never do but just saying I could. Though I hate control for today.

Also is there a video guide of how to complete the queen bounties?

Im sure theres a video out there but theres really nothing to it.

Pick the bounty up from the tower
go to the zone on the planet listed in the bounty description
wait in that zone until you see something along the lines of "the wolves are roaming"
watch the sky for a drop ship to drop some fallen off of and head there
kill the waves of enemies (arc shotguns seem to work the best for the actual shielded enemy)
Find the highlighted chest located somewhere in the zone for some loot
race out of the zone and back within the 1:30 time limit to open the chest again for even more

Question for Warlockgaf, how is Bad Juju with the obsidian mind for pvp? Better yet anyone have a gameplay of them runnin the combo? Very interested to see how many nova bombs you get in a game.

Depends on how you play obviously, but 5 juju kills per nova is pretty reliable. More if you catch 2-3 people in those novas.

In other news got my second key. ;)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm done for now unless some swordbearing is needed. Too lazy to do a full run.

Be back later for some hard VOG or more CE.

That last run went as perfect as a run could. You guys did exactly as I said. As a swordbearer It is in my mind that I must always be ready. So when I get the sword I have to go full speed, if I stop then it just makes me hesitate. Everybody started shooting rockets as soon as I hit the second platform which gave me a split second to just run into Crota and being in sync to hit him with my first strike. It couldn't have gone any better than that. I could have gotten five R2s in each kneel because of how good the DPS was for me. :)
You can tell how good it is because it was a near silent run. Nobody really said anything and yet the results speak volumes.

Anyway be back later.

I'm down, stay on the ground for Oracles & Templar?

edit: I mostly know where the chests are :)

Sorry. I meant the Venus stuff for Queens wrath and PoE

I'll join you guys.

EroticSushi

In the mean time, anyone need to do Day 1-5 for the Queen Bounty? Need to run them on my Warlock.

I'll be ready, PSN: McArkus

Maybe just need 1 more unless deafmedal is down for key runs. I will be home soon.

deafmedal

I'll join you guys.

EroticSushi

Sure, just picked them up on my Titan, we can get the Venus ones with the raid group :)

edit: totally down for key runs and topping off with a HM VoG :)

ethomaz

Banned
Question for Warlockgaf, how is Bad Juju with the obsidian mind for pvp? Better yet anyone have a gameplay of them runnin the combo? Very interested to see how many nova bombs you get in a game.
Depends of three factors:

- How much you kill with Bad Juju
- How much you kill in a single Nova Bomb
- How much INT you have (100% boost is the best)

jett

D-Member
There are new soundbites from the announcer in Combined Arms, for some reason. He now sounds like he's on speed whenever a new pike shows up.

And I swear I just heard new music in the title screen, but I maybe I just didn't notice that piece of music before. :p

Makes very little difference in PVP, the amount of extra super energy you get is slim compared to PVE. Obsidian obviously won't give you super energy from Guardian kills either.

Depends of three factors:

- How much you kill with Bad Juju
- How much you kill in a single Nova Bomb
- How much INT you have (100% boost is the best)

I've found that INT does not affect Obsidian's and BJ's buffs at all. I think it just affects the regular recharge rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom