• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

BondFancy

xKVuRCv.jpg

5V5a0JI.jpg

Only a couple days till HoW time to reflect.

It's crazy how different the upgrade system looks now compared to it's reveal. Another difference that really peaks my interest is the talent points, and how those would've been acquired as well as how they would've worked. Really would've loved to see what this game was like pre alpha and see what was cut and what else was changed.

RDqkgXf.jpg

darthbob

xKVuRCv.jpg

5V5a0JI.jpg

Only a couple days till HoW time to reflect.

It's crazy how different the upgrade system looks now compared to it's reveal. Another difference that really peaks my interest is the talent points, and how those would've been acquired as well as how they would've worked. Really would've loved to see what this game was like pre alpha and see what was cut and what else was changed.

RDqkgXf.jpg

I do kinda sorta miss the old UI.

qI3GiCn.png

Miss Joe Staten even more though.

ich00

I'm at hm deathsinger if anyone wants to help with a crota kill. Just add me ichabod00. Could use a sword ninja and a warlock or two.

Wallach

8 keys now. It looks like you can only hold 5 in the vault; you can't place another stack in there.

Anyone know if you can still keep them in the Postmaster inventory if you have 5 in the vault and 5 on you?

Out 1

FTFY ;P

I think for the past 4-5 weeks I've done a full Titan VoG run lol! Got my third Foil but no surprise in the post :( Thanks for the invite!

Anyone want to run a fresh NM CE?

For me it was 4th full VoG run in the past 3 weeks. Haven't done full runs Dec thru April. Got the last armor piece for the titan -- no Foil unfortunately.

Raybunny

Zero keys and no 4th Horseman, what did you do to RNGesus?
Opened at least 60 chests and I have 1 key, you'll get one eventually

No idea what I did to it but surely wasn't good.

Need one for HM deathsinger and Crota, anyone want to join? ichabod00, and me on PSN.

I can be swordbearer if you want: Raybunzy but surely you are already full. Time or more chest farm.

Anyone want to VOG chest farm in venus?

raindoc

Need one for HM deathsinger and Crota, anyone want to join? ichabod00, and me on PSN.

I'm coming, need to restart. My controller stopped working for no reason.

EDIT: Well. Spot was taken. Still you could've at least said hello and goodbye before kicking me out of the party.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm coming, need to restart. My controller stopped working for no reason.

EDIT: Well. Spot was taken. Still you could've at least said hello and goodbye before kicking me out of the party.

They seem to be the serious types. They are telling me how to do everything. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom