• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apt101

Where does homeboy appear in the Anchor of Light on the Moon?

Edit: once again a warlock is top of page as we are in everything. Even a lowly level 28.

kVqIYUf.jpg

All these treasure keys dropping and I still don't have one after hours of farming...

Damn still don't have a key Blaze? Me and Tears still need to do the moon bounty we missed it yesterday, so if you want to join up in the afternoon.
Maybe do the daily Crucible event as well for some more Passage coins...

Jinjo

Where does homeboy appear in the Anchor of Light on the Moon?

Edit: once again a warlock is top of page as we are in everything. Even a lowly level 28.

Top of the page, but not really top of the page.

Just how Warlocks aren't really at the top of the page in Destiny either. :p

blazeuk

Damn still don't have a key Blaze? Me and Tears still need to do the moon bounty we missed it yesterday, so if you want to join up in the afternoon.
Maybe do the daily Crucible event as well for some more Passage coins...

I'm working today so won't be on until around 4pm, I've already done the moon bounty from yesterday though but if you're still online when I'm back I'll hop on and watch you steal my treasure keys and legendary engrams.

Jinjo

So I guess Venus is the best place to chest farm right? Since the exit zones are really nearby for chest-duping. Skywatch might be good too, but Venus has the events next to eachother.

What is a passage coin?

Will Queen Rep refresh or stay?

Will Queen Bounties reset before she leaves?

What method are people using to farm. Just waiting at The citadel between wolves prowling events or switching between Citadel and Ember Caves?

Apt101

So I guess Venus is the best place to chest farm right? Since the exit zones are really nearby for chest-duping. Skywatch might be good too, but Venus has the events next to eachother.

Yea, the one at the Ember Caves is easy to dupe. I did it twice already.

What is a passage coin?

Will Queen Rep refresh or stay?

Will Queen Bounties reset before she leaves?

What method are people using to farm. Just waiting at The citadel between wolves prowling events or switching between Citadel and Ember Caves?

http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Trials_of_Osiris, for consumables.

I don't know. But one can redo the bounties over and over once they've purchased them,

I have been traveling between points where they spawn, following the level 30+'s.

I'm working today so won't be on until around 4pm, I've already done the moon bounty from yesterday though but if you're still online when I'm back I'll hop on and watch you steal my treasure keys and legendary engrams.

I'm sure we can hunt some Moon wolves and get you your keys when you're home.

No worries, I will steal legendary engrams, but not the keys I'm afraid. If I don't catch you at that time, we'll probably hang out in the evening when the new bounty is up.

Langy

Hmmm, everyone seems to be online yet i can't sign in to Destiny. Getting Destiny servers are unavailable message. Just me or other people experiencing this??

Apt101

Man, this game crashes more often than any PC game I've ever played. And no other PS4 game has ever crashed on me. Oh well. I was only just about to kill the bounty for the third time. Not like I missed out.

Wilde

Guys I think I'm full...

117 Engrams...

And probably twice that many Special Synths

I'm currently at 181 engrams from the chest farming (5 legendaries). At this point I'm just leaving the postmaster full of blues, and letting them get replaced, until I get a legendary, then I move that one to the vault.

Danj

Oh! Yeah, you should be fine with that pulse rifle.

What I could really do with is materials to upgrade my Legendary/Exotic items. The bar thingy on two of them is all the way to the right, but I can't actually do the upgrades due to lack of materials.

I'm currently at 181 engrams from the chest farming (5 legendaries). At this point I'm just leaving the postmaster full of blues, and letting them get replaced, until I get a legendary, then I move that one to the vault.

Good plan. I'm just going to take a couple day break from Destiny. Got 3 Bounties on each character to rep them up Tuesday. Don't need anymore anything until then.

Well, our router looks like it's giving up the ghost entirely, gonna try and get a replacement tomorrow and hopefully that will end my destiny woes.

Unrelated note: First treasure key, whooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom