• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captured this from our epic farming run earlier, this will be my wallpaper now. Such an amazing shot.

sZKAPoA.jpg

Thanks to everyone who joined in..

Deku Tree

Oh wow if you fill up your consumables inventory then ammo synth doesn't go the the postmaster. I'm gonna start using that. I don't need any of these stinkin special ammo packs. I'm holding a stack of 1 heavy ammo though cause I'll take those.

Deku Tree

http://db.planetdestiny.com/items/view/806143008

Wait so according to this Hammer Forged is not a possible talent for the new Judgement IV no matter how often you re-roll it.

Wonder if it is like that now for all shotguns?

If so Wow the TDB Felwinters is going to keep dominating all shotguns.... I wonder if they will nerf hammer forged on the pre-HoW shotties in PvP? Otherwise they're going to keep dominating and new players can't get them anymore...

jett

D-Member

Wait so according to this Hammer Forged is not a possible talent for the new Judgement IV no matter how often you re-roll it.

If so Wow the TDB Felwinters is going to keep dominating all shotguns.... I wonder if they will nerf hammer forged on the pre-HoW shotties in PvP? Otherwise they're going to keep dominating and new players can't get them anymore...

Felwinter's needs to get obliterated. I'm getting one-shotted from stupid distances.

Zoidberg

The new machine guns can't get field scout, only one of the new ones Casket Mag which increases mag size (unsure if total ammo count), and sacrifices stability.

I have no keys.
I did all queens bounties on all toons.
But didn't farm at all.
And I don't care.

Same here, except for the toon thing.

I'm sticking with my bounty activities, leveling up my many legendary and exotic weapons. With the cryptarch bug I don't even have room for the ton of engrams I'd have to store and having to dust engrams would drive me bonkers.

I don't know, it seems so out of step with how this event was designed that either:
A) the keys won't be that important or
B) having so many will bring you way too far way too fast and you'll be left with less to do when HoW drops

Either way, I can't muster the energy to devote time to it when I can't see any scenario where it makes the game more fun than having better leveled legendary and exotic weapons. (I'm also leveling up my VoG armor just for shits and giggles, while I'm cashing in the xp)

I'm sticking with my bounty activities, leveling up my many legendary and exotic weapons. With the cryptarch bug I don't even have room for the ton of engrams I'd have to store and having to dust engrams would drive me bonkers.

I don't know, it seems so out of step with how this event was designed that either:
B) having so many will bring you way too far way too fast and you'll be left with less to do when HoW drops

Either way, I can't muster the energy to devote time to it when I can't see any scenario where it makes the game more fun than having better leveled legendary and exotic weapons. (I'm also leveling up my VoG armor just for shits and giggles, while I'm cashing in the xp)

6 person patrol is fun as hell and has been a great way to come back to the game and chat with many I haven't played with in awhile.

I'm at 3 keys and 6 coins

6 person patrol is fun as hell and has been a great way to come back to the game and chat with many I haven't played with in awhile.

I'm at 3 keys and 6 coins

I can see the appeal of that. I've been playing pretty much two weeks straight 24/7 to prep for HoW. I've never strayed from weekly playing but I've ended up with a lot of time to play recently and really bring my charac to the next level.

Destiny is still my favorite game of all time, I've just had even more time to play, luckily. (Of course that time will be less when HoW ACTUALLY drops, of course. Because of course.)

Deku Tree

Datto tweeted something to the effect that he didn't think the keys were very important.

It's not even clear that they are the thing which unlocks the "treasure room" in PoE.

I really doubt people with five keys are going to get five new weapons right away on Tuesday, but even if they do I am already overloaded with OP weapons.

Deku Tree

I bet they have something to do with unlocking loot chests. Since they are called treasure keys and all that.

Plus "crystal barrows" sounds like the area that you get to after finishing the POE and get to open chests.

Hard to believe that Bungie would let you get the PoE loot by farming keys in public events without finishing PoE legit.

argh. Hungover and all I want to do is mindlessly shoot some Fallen and farm some chests but PSN is down for me.

Anyone else in NYC having issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom