• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
4 spots Crucible TRAIN!

I can join if you don't mind. I'm pretty average so if you're super serious then it might be best to find someone else :)

Are there any raid parties today? I've got the day to myself so would be super keen to get in, although I'm only on the cusp of level 30 right now (that might change over the next hour or two though) - so a normal
VOG would be nice - DGAF has been lovely and carrying me this week but I'm tired of being a burden!

Why are you guys farming keys? Do you mean etheric keys? Are they not just used to open up the chest right after you complete that event? Why are they worth farming?

Why are you guys farming keys? Do you mean etheric keys? Are they not just used to open up the chest right after you complete that event? Why are they worth farming?

The chests opened by the etheric keys have a chance to drop treasure keys, which are apparently used to open another chest in PoE.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yeah I'm done. Five keys in that span is not bad. I'm maxed out in everything. Have to dump this stuff.

Going to make some highlights.

Good stuff to everyone.

noomi

Good morning dgaf, one key for me, not going nuts trying to get them.

I'll be on later in the day, busy day ahead.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Blowing up ZW before he gets the chest. LOL.

upload_convert.gif

MkgYcSd.jpg

Well, it seems I reached my inevitable "dude, you really can't have only 1 char if you want to play this game to its fullest" stage.
*sigh*
Got all my Crota gear bubbles "unlocked", don't have the necessary amount of R. shards (or energy for the weapons) to upgrade it and reach lvl 32.
I'm also struggling with glimmer because of all those upgrades.

Time for Titan & Hunter! This is gonna take a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom