• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

argh. Hungover and all I want to do is mindlessly shoot some Fallen and farm some chests but PSN is down for me.

Anyone else in NYC having issues?

I was fine playing a little earlier. Don't tell me psn is down again.

No issues for me, north jersey.

*edit*

Mad Max is awesome

http://db.planetdestiny.com/items/view/806143008

Wait so according to this Hammer Forged is not a possible talent for the new Judgement IV no matter how often you re-roll it.

Wonder if it is like that now for all shotguns?

If so Wow the TDB Felwinters is going to keep dominating all shotguns.... I wonder if they will nerf hammer forged on the pre-HoW shotties in PvP? Otherwise they're going to keep dominating and new players can't get them anymore...

Hammer forged isn't the issue. It's shot package that gives them stupid range. That's why everyone who doesn't have FL uses Secret Handshake.

Namikaze1

It was working fine for me over the past two days, even when folks were having problems logging in. Haven't checked in the last 45 minutes if I can log in or not. Attempted to log in 5 times over the past 3 hours. Nothing.

shem935

Banned
Hard to believe that Bungie would let you get the PoE loot by farming keys in public events without finishing PoE legit.

Well we don't have the loot yet. We have to finish the POE first. Probably have some restrictions on spawning and how chests are opened when you get there.

My main hang up is that "Treasure key" has the connotations of getting treasure. A consumable for extra glimmer, when we already have 4 of those for each enemy type, doesn't make sense. Prepping myself for them being useless though.

Deku Tree

Well we don't have the loot yet. We have to finish the POE first. Probably have some restrictions on spawning and how chests are opened when you get there.

They key says it specifically gives you access to the area and nothing more...

If Bungie gives you extra chests for farming queens events that your team-mates can't access that have good stuff like legendary weapons and armor then that is totally dull IMO.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
So nobody is raiding because everyone is farming :-(

I hate you all and you all smell of poo and that's it I'm going to have some healthy food

shem935

Banned
They key says it specifically gives you access to the area and nothing more...

If Bungie gives you extra chests for farming queens events that your team-mates can't access that have good stuff like legendary weapons and armor then that is totally dull IMO.

This is bungie we are talking about right? When was the last time they got something right with this game first try? The fact that they haven't talked at all about how loot works has me worried. I do agree. That scenario would be lame.

For the past week I've been trying to ease my way to 30 with my hunter (fun times), mostly so I can do Nightfalls and other level 30 missions without feeling like a liability, but... I need ascendant shards. Like, a lot of them.

I've got an exotic helment maxed, all legendary armor besides, all with multiple defense upgrades ready to go, provided I find a shitton of these shards.

And I'm at a loss because I've read that shards (or some resources) used right now won't be needed in HoW. Are shards changing or being removed with HoW? If they are or even if they're not, whats the path forward to push me over to 30? I feel like I've hit a wall.
Sorry if this has already been answered, but the old materials are most likely still needed for non-house of wolves equipment.

mfn_pie

Had a bunch of people over last night for pizza night. Never did get the last two Weeklies done that I needed and I missed getting anything from Xur. Managed to get the bounties done on my Hunter, worked on a few with my Warlock and now PSN is down when I have time to play. Fun times.

Love the new bounties and chest. This is the first time that I can join someone in patrol randomly and know that we both have the same mission of killing the pack of wolves.

cilonen

Love the new bounties and chest. This is the first time that I can join someone in patrol randomly and know that we both have the same mission of killing the pack of wolves.

Yep, that was ace :)

Edit: the one on the moon is a git. Fucking magic shields. Thunderlord helped but I didn't make the switch soon enough and it vanished.

Yep, that was ace :)

Edit: the one on the moon is a git. Fucking magic shields. Thunderlord helped but I didn't make the switch soon enough and it vanished.

Thanks so much, finally doing patrol is fun again. I always forget to have Thunderlord on me, I just use my arc shotgun all the time and spam freeze with grenades

todd360

Glimmmmmmmmmeeeerrrrrr rainninnggggggg on your boddyyyyyyyyy, raining on your boddddddyyyyy something something rap lyricssssssss, keep on dancing until I'm out o glimmaaaaa

ocean

Banned
The way patrol has been for these two days - full instances of endgame players battling and racing their sparrows and bantering - is a glimpse at what this game should have been.

"Guys it's starting at the Caves, come quick!"
"Oh shit a Public Event starting at the same time"

This madness is so fun!!!

Rainmaker

Banned
I haven't ran any raids in months. Might try to get a Crota's End in today at some point. Would still like The Word of Crota and the titan class item that for some reason still hasn't dropped for me. I'll be super rusty though.

Also wouldn't mind a HM VoG run. Still missing two weapons from that. One being FATEBRINGER.

Ein Bear

It's worked :)

Pookmunki I've sent you a party chat invite. Not sure if it's worked.

Anyone for a normal VOG?

I'd love to have a bash at the Vault of Glass, though have never played a Raid before. My PSN is EinBear - send me an invite if you don't mind bringing along a newbie. Understand if you'd rather just do a quick run with experienced players though :)

todd360

I'd love to have a bash at the Vault of Glass, though have never played a Raid before. My PSN is EinBear - send me an invite if you don't mind bringing along a newbie. Understand if you'd rather just do a quick run with experienced players though :)

For the love of god, won't somebody please think of the newbies!

Send out the hawk alert? Weewoooweeeewooooooooweeeeewoooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom