• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

border

Is there any vendor stuff to get before HoW drops in?

I hear secret handshake is good for one.

The LDR 5001 has armor piercing rounds, making it essential for any number of boss strike cheeses. I believe those shots will go through Phalanx Shields as well, so it may also prove highly useful in the Cabal sections of Prison of Elders.

lt519

Just got back from Vacation, so everyone is just farming these regular events now? So they give PoE rewards or is it just stuff you need in order to unlock PoE rewards after completing PoE?

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Thanks so much, finally doing patrol is fun again. I always forget to have Thunderlord on me, I just use my arc shotgun all the time and spam freeze with grenades

Yep, that was ace :)

Edit: the one on the moon is a git. Fucking magic shields. Thunderlord helped but I didn't make the switch soon enough and it vanished.
Guys, Thunderlord takes a whole clip to just down his shield. It is better to use an arc shotgun.

Anybody knows at what time the day 6 bounty is up?

2 hours from now.

Jinjo

Skywatch chest farming brings me back to the lootcave days lol. The payout is better too. This yields more blues/purples per hour than the lootcave ever did. Quicker than doing strikes too. This can't be a permanent thing, can it?

Arrrammis

Skywatch chest farming brings me back to the lootcave days lol. The payout is better too. This yields more blues/purples per hour than the lootcave ever did. Quicker than doing strikes too. This can't be a permanent thing, can it?

Most likely not, but I really hope it is. This is the most group fun I have had in a while with destiny.

Most likely not, but I really hope it is. This is the most group fun I have had in a while with destiny.

I doubt that they would uh, remove the whole wolf patrolling thing. I mean, they shouldn't punish people who want to spend their time farming the chest, because the rewards from PoE will hopefully be better.

EL CUCO

I doubt that they would uh, remove the whole wolf patrolling thing. I mean, they shouldn't punish people who want to spend their time farming the chest, because the rewards from PoE will hopefully be better.
They removed the Blades of Crota, which basically got replaced by the Wolves. I dont doubt that this would eventually get replaced as well.

Isn't this event part of the Queens wrath though? If it is, it's much better than the crap they did last time.

They removed the Blades of Crota, which basically got replaced by the Wolves. I dont doubt that this would eventually get replaced as well.

Isn't this event part of the Queens wrath though? If it is, it's much better than the crap they did last time.

Bungies been learning, and if this is an integral part towards the Queens Wrath and her bounties, maybe they'll just keep it for the future(Barring any last gen restraints).

I got my 3 osiris coins for today (total of 9, 3 on each character). Enough where I can get all the buffs come Friday for ToO. Also I won all 3 rumble games I was in. I feel like I'm getting better at crucible.

Gordon

Here's a poser - I have Three Little Words and Against All Odds, both with bad perks from drops. I have enough crucible marks to grab another vendor gun before the DLC drops, or I can just sit on it and grab something fancy and new. Any must-gets from the crucible vanguard? I've been eyeing up TFWPKY but the perks just aren't moving me, particularly with my The Devil You Know being ascend-able in ~a couple days.

Edit: Been watching to see what they datamine out of the patch, but the crucible quartermasters offerings haven't been forthcoming

Hedera

Well, can't seem to connect to Destiny servers so to the group I was chest farming with thank you very much and you can try to fill my spot.

Two hours granted me 1 key...

spyder_ur

Here's a poser - I have Three Little Words and Against All Odds, both with bad perks from drops. I have enough crucible marks to grab another vendor gun before the DLC drops, or I can just sit on it and grab something fancy and new. Any must-gets from the crucible vanguard? I've been eyeing up TFWPKY but the perks just aren't moving me, particularly with my The Devil You Know being ascend-able in ~a couple days.

Edit: Been watching to see what they datamine out of the patch, but the crucible quartermasters offerings haven't been forthcoming

Do you have the Rapier (scout)? That's the only one I would probably spring for.

EL CUCO

First world problems.
FLWGWPg.jpg

So looking through these HoW weapon perks do none of them roll Firefly? I don't see it in the list. If that's the case, I guess the Fatebringer will be eating good again. Kinda wanted to use new weapons tho, but not if they suck lol

Deku Tree

FLWGWPg.jpg

So looking through these HoW weapon perks do none of them roll Firefly? I don't see it in the list. If that's the case, I guess the Fatebringer will be eating good again. Kinda wanted to use new weapons tho, but not if they suck lol

Firefly+outlaw are now impossible for a scout rifle. They put them both in the same slot with HoW. I don't really care about outlaw.

Gordon

Do you have the Rapier (scout)? That's the only one I would probably spring for.
Well no, but I did just get a Badger with Firefly/Luck In The Chamber/Flared Magwell that I'm pretty stoked about, and VoC to ascend, so I dunno if it's really that strong of a motivator. I've also got a good Gheleon's demise, another decent Badger, a Fang, and an old MIDA kicking around. Is the Rapier that good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom