• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhayze

Sigh.. can't sign in. Been trying for an hour now.
- Turned off PS4, left it off for a bit, as suggested on PSN site
- Switched between wifi and wired
- Wash, rinse, repeat

GD lizard squad, I hope they get what they deserve, if this is them..

Trakan

The design for the perks on the PoE gear is fucking brilliant.

The helmets all seem to have inverse shadow. They all have a random perk to help you against a specific enemy race, so there's like 4 sets of PoE gear really.

Edit: Holy shit the weapon perks are random too. Wow.

prison-of-elders-weapon-perks.png

The design for the perks on the PoE gear is fucking brilliant.

The helmets all seem to have inverse shadow. They all have a random perk to help you against a specific enemy race, so there's like 4 sets of PoE gear really.

Edit: Holy shit the weapon perks are random too. Wow.

Sounds like Bungie is improving. Though it will be a shame because I will probably be sticking with ToO armor since it looks the best.

Kalamari

I think reforging will be my new favorite pastime. I gotta recreate my lost A1.Fwhatever scout rifle.

I'm up for a farming party.

mhayze

Sigh.. can't sign in. Been trying for an hour now.
- Turned off PS4, left it off for a bit, as suggested on PSN site
- Switched between wifi and wired
- Wash, rinse, repeat

GD lizard squad, I hope they get what they deserve, if this is them..

Finally got back in.. thank you rngeebus

Back on for the first time in ages. Can I upgrade any weapons beyond 331 yet?

Xur is gone but don't upgrade anything until Tuesday. But even then you need Etheric Light from either of the 2 end game events, iron banner or if you're lucky, nightfall.

DNAbro

Whelp I'm back in. Really liking the bounty missions. Crazy fun teaming up with randoms to destroy high leveled enemies. Excited for Tuesday the DLC but Witcher 3 will probably get a lot of my time.

spyder_ur

Well no, but I did just get a Badger with Firefly/Luck In The Chamber/Flared Magwell that I'm pretty stoked about, and VoC to ascend, so I dunno if it's really that strong of a motivator. I've also got a good Gheleon's demise, another decent Badger, a Fang, and an old MIDA kicking around. Is the Rapier that good?

Ahh, you're probably set. I like it alot, but it's not dramatically better than any of the guns you listed.

123rl

If I buy new HoW armour from the Vanguard/Crucible, what's the maximum level? 34? Will I still need Etheric light for that, or is that only for upgrading pre-HoW items?

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Thanks guys!

Soon as I got off the game all I heard was

"You're so bossy! All I heard was "I'm taking the relic!"

Next time : Crota!

BondFancy

If I buy new HoW armour from the Vanguard/Crucible, what's the maximum level? 34? Will I still need Etheric light for that, or is that only for upgrading pre-HoW items?

Don't quote me, but I want to say the Vanguard/Crucible will get you to level 32 and will need etheric light to reach 34.

Edit- ToO and PoE gear will get you to 34.

Gordon

Ahh, you're probably set. I like it alot, but it's not dramatically better than any of the guns you listed.
Yeah. I could use a decent shotgun, but none that are available look particularly good, and it looks like they're further nerfing the potential perk spreads :/ I found some interesting videos. Deadshot looks nice.

They start out at 36 light/331 attack, and then etheric light is required to level them up to whatever light is required for level 34, and 365 attack

Oh so you got that wig. I see. :p

I'm headed to lunch with my folks and got myself new car speakers (mine were buzzing). ooooohhh boring

:p

Yep, I've got a mullet now. ;)

Better to get something boring you need than something you don't. I just get money so I can buy what I want lol.

Ein Bear

Massive thanks for bearing with me and showing me the ropes in Vault of Glass guys, had an awesome time :) Will have to do Crota soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom