• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kal_El

While I think that we already know that the key are for the Prisons of Elders I have finally seen one awarded. Watch this video or skip to 19:45 and see for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yec3Ds8bJFk

I believe that after winning there will be a room of a few chest. You can use the key to open 1 of them. If you have multiple you can open multiple.

Here's a chest location for today's bounty.

zEdB9xU.png

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Thanks guys!

Soon as I got off the game all I heard was

"You're so bossy! All I heard was "I'm taking the relic!"

Next time : Crota!

Hey bud it's me and Fig's birthday. :)

Rawr you are superhuman! Love ya like a brother from another mother. Thanks to both you and Dhruv for all your help!!! You rock!
Platinum achieved - prey slaughtered

Happy birthday!

Yep, I've got a mullet now. ;)

Better to get something boring you need than something you don't. I just get money so I can buy what I want lol.

Happy birthday!

Massive thanks for bearing with me and showing me the ropes in Vault of Glass guys, had an awesome time :) Will have to do Crota soon!

Thanks Sploatee et al for breaking me in on my first raid, really appreciate the time spent :)

No probs guys! Don't thank me thank ocean and ms. See above in case you missed it. First thing she said to me as soon as we finished it lol

spyder_ur

Two known chest locations in the new area (Archers Line):

-On the top of the big bridge
-Near the end of the bridge - right side from the way you spawn into the area (near the path to Anchor of Light)

happy day of birth to fig and phen0m
26.gif

they've ascended their light level before house of wolves so watch them get all the keys from the chests today.

Pookmunki

Well everyone have thanks then! Hopefully I can pay it forward sometime.

Sploatee, EinBear - can we make a nightfall date this week?

SkylineRKR

The skywatch chest next to the lunar complex entrance has to be the best. I could grab it 4 times. Is there a better one? Haven't found it out yet.

Ein Bear

Well everyone have thanks then! Hopefully I can pay it forward sometime.

Sploatee, EinBear - can we make a nightfall date this week?

Sounds great, I've not tried a Nightfall yet so would be well up for that! Could do tomorrow night, before the reset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom