• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlog

Won my first game of rumble in months. Feels nice. I played too conservatively at first for K/D reasons, but came from behind to take it.
Barely lost my second because I waited too long to get aggressive.
Got my sixth treasure key. :)
@_@

How many treasure chests is that? Probably quite a few.
I'm ~40-50 chests deep and still empty handed :(

On the bright side my hunter just had a bunch of postmaster items displaced by what will likely be disappointing blue engrams.

Pookmunki

Sounds great, I've not tried a Nightfall yet so would be well up for that! Could do tomorrow night, before the reset?

Great idea, I'll add you on PSN and aim for 10pm after GOT?

I'm not exaggerating when I say that VOG run reinvigorated me, my mental health has been a bit squirrelly lately and just chatting and doing the raid has done me the world of good, I can tell already so cheers again, especially to Sploatee for reaching out :)

ExVicis

Won my first game of rumble in months. Feels nice. I played too conservatively at first for K/D reasons, but came from behind to take it.

@_@

On the bright side my hunter just had a bunch of postmaster items displaced by what will likely be disappointing blue engrams.
Honestly with how little we know about the keys I think if you jut get one that's probably more than enough.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey

@_@

About 3-4 hours worth. Not that much actually. Rufus got 16 keys.

And happy birthday everyone.

nice. aggression is definitely something to keep in mind in rumble. on the one hand, you have to play smart and always set yourself up with an advantage. on the other hand, if you play too passively, someone else who is running around on the other side of the map will get more kills than you.

i lost a rumble match when i had a ridiculous lead because one guy sat in a corner with a heavy machine gun and racked up 10 kills on everyone who rushed him. i didn't want to challenge him, but apparently everyone else did. for some reason [shotguns], destiny makes rushing blindly towards an enemy a very attractive tactic.

ExVicis

Happy May birthdays!

aw, thanks!

Edit: I kid because I'm sure no one knows when my birthday is but my birthday is in fact tomorrow.

Double Edit: Oh and a happy birthday to Fig and Phen too. Starting to know a lot of people I know are born just a day before me.

noomi

Son of a bitch... I had a legendary engram in lost items at the post master yesterday, today it's gone :(

I didn't realize the more you pickup it deletes whatever is in there....

Shit!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Missed by a mile.

upload_convert.gif

CLBridges

Finally stopped procrastinating and actually bought the HoW expansion, the theme is better than the first one so there's that. I need to farm some chests but FFXIV has been taking my time up...until next week. I want some of those treasure keys by HoW release though :)

Hedera

Son of a bitch... I had a legendary engram in lost items at the post master yesterday, today it's gone :(

I didn't realize the more you pickup it deletes whatever is in there....

Shit!
Learned something new about Destiny. Thanks for the heads up.

Finally stopped procrastinating and actually bought the HoW expansion, the theme is better than the first one so there's that. I need to farm some chests but FFXIV has been taking my time up...until next week. I want some of those treasure keys by HoW release though :)
How do I get the theme? I bought the expansion pack a long time ago but don't see any new destiny theme in the ps store.

Can't believe the wait is finally almost over, time flies. Seems like I was just watching Bungie's streams the other day. HoW and Witcher 3, it's going to be a fantastic week.

Ein Bear

I'm not exaggerating when I say that VOG run reinvigorated me, my mental health has been a bit squirrelly lately and just chatting and doing the raid has done me the world of good, I can tell already so cheers again, especially to Sploatee for reaching out :)

Tomorrow at 10 sounds perfect to me mate. I really enjoyed the run too, had a great time - our attempts at the platforming section were absolutely hilarious :p Glad to hear it helped, I really appreciate it too - I dont have many IRL friends who play, so it's great to be able to play with you guys :)

noomi

Learned something new about Destiny. Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, anything over 20 items at postmaster starts to overwrite the oldest with newest ones picked up.

Oh well, legendary boots is what I lost. Still have a legendary special weapon :)

Yeah, anything over 20 items at postmaster starts to overwrite the oldest with newest ones picked up.

Oh well, legendary boots is what I lost. Still have a legendary special weapon :)
Yeah, the Postmaster box is a FILO (first in, last out) stack. If your consumables are full, your Treasure Key will go there. As long as you don't pick up twenty items before you visit the Postmaster, it will be there, but I wouldn't put it off. I lost a Treasure Key that way.

Atone13

Oh man, this thorn bounty is going much much better now that I picked up Word of Crota. Not having a primary that dealt void damage was killing me. It actually feels possible now!

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider

Sounds good, hopefully.

Hey don't worry about it, my mental health and general anxiety levels are erm unhealthy, but Destiny is so damn addictive and the community here is so god-tier, I just forget about everything and shooty bang all day.

Although if you get to the stage (like I have) that you actually want to find dead ghosts so you can read new grimoire cards, it might be time to play something else once in a while :)

Wallach

Titans you are like the bulbasaurs of the destiny world. Nobody wants them.

Titans are pretty much the best at everything. I'm not even sure why the other classes are in the game.

Edit - Actually, I take that back. The other classes being in the game make Titans look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom