• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
seeing all those concept imgs just pains me :( i need some lore and story, it is like if you played mass effect on mute and without subtitles.. that makes no sense i know...

aw, thanks!

Edit: I kid because I'm sure no one knows when my birthday is but my birthday is in fact tomorrow.

Double Edit: Oh and a happy birthday to Fig and Phen too. Starting to know a lot of people I know are born just a day before me.
Anyways Happy Early Birthday!
Mine as well! Happy bday fig and phen0m24!

Happy Birthday!

It makes sense, I mean I guess they both have space magic.

I am kidding Fig. Mass Effect 3's ending hurt me as well.
Dont speak about it..please...

seeing all those concept imgs just pains me :( i need some lore and story, it is like if you played mass effect on mute and without subtitles.. that makes no sense i know...

I'd love to see some Destiny novels. I find the Destiny universe to be pretty fascinating and I want to learn more. Unfortunately all we got was Grimoire! I have high hopes that the story is greatly expanded on in Destiny 2.

Mindlog

Thanks for the farming.
No keys for me still, but I am completely out of room to hold more engrams. I'm going to lose a Mida if I farm any more. Pretty sure I'm at or over 60 chests with no key. Bummer.

On the bright side I came back from a significant deficit again to win my last coin match.
Today's Crucible action had 2/3 Coin Rumble wins. Not bad, Obama.

I told you guys! I told you and you didn't believe me! Me and the Queen have a special connection through Freddie Mercury, she tells me things.

Screen-Shot-2014-08-06-at-17-05-53.jpg

I can see it. There is a bit of Awoken in him.

And if you look really closely that is the shadow of a Fallen on the left side.. Servitor glow!

cilonen

Thanks for the farming.
No keys for me still, but I am completely out of room to hold more engrams. I'm going to lose a Mida if I farm any more. Pretty sure I'm at or over 60 chests with no key. Bummer.

On the bright side I came back from a significant deficit again to win my last coin match.
Today's Crucible action had 2/3 Coin Rumble wins. Not bad, Obama.

Yep, thanks Mindlog and Jay :)

Looking forward to decrypting this little lot!

Namikaze1

Reading you can only 20 keys, 5 across each character and 5 in the vault. People gonna be using Postmaster for their treasure key hoarding needs then.

Interesting. It says it "unlocks the crystal barrows underneath the prison of elders". Does this mean it's a spot in the reef social area itself?
It's an area within the Prison of Elders itself.

MildSoss

Happy birthday, guys.

BTW, is it true what I've been reading on reddit, that the elemental primaries are going to be locked behind ToO?

Day 1, Tuesday: 1st Cosmodrome bounty for QW

Day 2, Wednesday: 2nd Cosmodrome bounty for QW

Day 3, Thursday: 1st Venus bounty for QW

Day 4, Friday: 2nd Venus bounty for QW

Day 5, Saturday: 1st Moon bounty for QW

Day 6, Sunday: 2nd Moon bounty for QW

Day 7, Monday: ??? + "patch" ???

Tuesday: House of Wolves launch

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be returned to the title screen from their activities and then be required to log in to Destiny again after installing the patch.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help

noomi

Good bye, VoG farming

Same here, I think I'm done with VoG and Crota for a while, I have everything I need from both and HoW content will be keeping me plenty busy.

Unless someone needs help or its for fun, VoG and Crota are retired for me.

Well.... I might do a hard Crota after getting to level 34.... Just to see what that's like.

The best experience I've had(Aside from the time me, Nami, and Math rocked it), was when a ship came down, about 5 of us start killing them, and then a 'Hunt the target down' event showed up, so we all kinda stop shooting and look at each other, and like half of us are starting to run towards the target but look back not sure whether they leave, and then we all just go, finish the public event, and go back to killing wolves. It was comical.

Agent

A solid 25+ chests and still no Treasure Key. I've only received 4 legendary engrams as well. On the bright side, I'm almost fully stocked with blue engrams across my characters and vault. The Cryptarch is going to be a busy guy Tuesday.

#forevernokey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom