• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homeboyd

A solid 25+ chests and still no Treasure Key. I've only received 4 legendary engrams as well. On the bright side, I'm almost fully stocked with blue engrams across my characters and vault. The Cryptarch is going to be a busy guy Tuesday.

#forevernokey
A friend has looted 360+ and only has 5 keys.

Namikaze1

Ugh. Too much caramel. Can't taste the ice cream anymore.

Anyway, I'll be in Venus (through VoG) so join on me if you want to farm. No mic from me unless you want to hear me watching Revenge of the Sith.

*jedi mind trick* you do not want to hear me watching Revenge of the Sith.

How do you get ride of all the special ammo? It will take over your vault eventually ;)

Lol I have no idea honestly. I've been trying to use it every chance I get but I'm gaining it quicker then I'm using it.

Yeah I only have like 4 Legendary engrams myself. I'd prefer to have the engrams then the keys personally.

Yea I prefer Legendary engrams myself since we don't know what the keys do yet.

Thinking if I want to hit VoG or Crota tonight plenty of stuff I still need.

Trakan

Haven't played PVP in a while. Is the Thorn bugged? Why does one headshot do so much damage? Isn't it supposed to be like 80-something plus whatever DOT? It feels like it does closer to 180 damage judging by my health bar.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Ugh. Too much caramel. Can't taste the ice cream anymore.

Anyway, I'll be in Venus (through VoG) so join on me if you want to farm. No mic from me unless you want to hear me watching Revenge of the Sith.

*jedi mind trick* you do not want to hear me watching Revenge of the Sith.

Ha

"From my point of view, the Jedi are evil."

Sure thing, Ani.

I think I'm gonna leave it - should probably be sensible and go to bed soon.

I think I stole Nami's luck.

Chest 1: key
Chest 2: legendary engram gloves
Chest 3: legendary engram heavy
Chest 4: legendary engram special

All within five minutes.

Namikaze1

^^
Ha! As much as people say they suck, I really enjoyed the Prequel Trilogy.

Two spots open for chest farming. Just join in. no mic unless you want to hear Padme's "Younglings"

I meant one spot. Yeah one spot.

Missed my ether chest by a second. Start moping. Walk over to the nearby normal green chest and it has a Legendary Engram, 2 Special Synth, and 10 Helium.

Could only happen to me, I guess.

Deku Tree

Wow I gotta grind my 5K bounties on all three toons. I collected them so I was full of bounties but now I have to actually do them before Tiesaday.

Haven't played PVP in a while. Is the Thorn bugged? Why does one headshot do so much damage? Isn't it supposed to be like 80-something plus whatever DOT? It feels like it does closer to 180 damage judging by my health bar.

Not bugged, just broken, its op beyond belief,

Bungie: poeple are using ar's to much, we need to cut there damage in half across the board!

Other bungie employee: ya know alot of folks are complaining about thorn. Shouldnt we do something

Bungie: eh, not our problem

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
^^
Ha! As much as people say they suck, I really enjoyed the Prequel Trilogy.

Two spots open for chest farming. Just join in. no mic unless you want to hear Padme's "Younglings"

I meant one spot. Yeah one spot.

I do too, I think :S either way I seem to know all of the script off by heart

--

Why is it that now i'm not on a crucible train I start playing well. Grumble grumble

Mindlog

Oh yeah.
Naturally one of the Rumble matches I played today was with my Warlock. It really really feels like Blink can clear Thorn's DoT. Maybe being invincible during a tick does it.

Maybe I'm just imagining it.

I do too, I think :S either way I seem to know all of the script off by heart

--

Why is it that now i'm not on a crucible train I start playing well. Grumble grumble

Me too, becuase the rest of gaf always steals our kills

Edit: The crucible the thing, not the sw thing

OT for life

Homeboyd

Man I wish they'd fix tower ghost. Can't see anything in the app since the last update. I know someone here mentioned it to the dev but no patch yet. Attack numbers take up the whole gear window. PLS FIX TYIA

TheOddOne

That hard earner super..

animation1iduxl.gif

These moments always make me laugh.

ExVicis

Yeah, I think that's quite cool. I remember reading that Dregs have their lower arms cut off to show their low class, which is also interesting. I'm guessing that "servitor" hints at that robot status.

Yeah. The Cabal music is good tho.

Those ancient structures look Vex too, which is kind of neat. I get that Mars is the desert planet, but it feels really barren in a bad way. And, yeah, the Cabal just aren't that interesting. The Phalanxes are OK, I guess, but the rest is just lumbering headshot sponges.

I wonder if there'll be a Fallen raid and then a Cabal raid.

A Fallen Raid might be interesting, if we finally see maybe something of a centralized unifying Fallen structure. Or maybe this House of Wolves guy becomes like a Fallen Emperor or something. That would be interesting.

Cabal raid though would be nice just so we can get them out of their kinda "meh" backstory the currently have. Something to get past the "Oh here's some brute aliens that are angry and have this big militaristic empire." maybe if the Psions were the ones actually in control and psychically enslaved the rest of the Cabal.

todd360

I should probably be playing my backlog, but whatever. I might as well start a crucible train before mythocast recording.

Anyone want to play with me?

I just got Thorn and can confirm that you still have to have skill to rack up kills in the Crucible. When I'm playing sloppily, I still suck, even with Thorn.

So can we still receive previous weapons like The Crash Shotgun from reward packages once HOW drops? I want to obtain one, then reroll it to my liking.

Atone13

I should probably be playing my backlog, but whatever. I might as well start a crucible train before mythocast recording.

Anyone want to play with me?

I was just about to head in to continue working on this thorn bounty, add atone1382 if you'd like some company.

Namikaze1

So my Titan doesnt want to shoulder charge. It has it equipped but every time I run, the visual prompt doesn't show up.

Edit: changing subclasses doesn't fix it. Switching Shoulder Charge for Unstoppable doesn't fix it.

So my Titan doesnt want to shoulder charge. It has it equipped but every time I run, the visual prompt doesn't show up.

Edit: changing subclasses doesn't fix it. Switching Shoulder Charge for Unstoppable doesn't fix it.

weighted down by all those legendary engrams you stole

M3Rocket

Man I wish they'd fix tower ghost. Can't see anything in the app since the last update. I know someone here mentioned it to the dev but no patch yet. Attack numbers take up the whole gear window. PLS FIX TYIA

I know this won't fix the problems with TGD not showing the new HoW engrams, but you can revert to v2.1.4 by deleting the app's cache and data. Then when you reload, it will give you an option to upgrade to the latest version. Select Ignore, and the older version will be used.

The author of TGD moved this weekend, and was, as you can imagine, overwhelmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom