• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
There can only be so much trust in the wild.

the chest reset glitch should be patched imo.

but the ember caves is so close and they have a good setup there too.

If this is the only way to get keys though. Im hoping they take ass and coins out of the nf loot table and replace them with keys, passage coins, and etheric light.

Man, it is really hard to do these bounties alone; I managed to take one down with a stranger who happened to be in the area, but I'm on PS3 for the weekend due to being at my parents' and it is just a ghost town on there

There can only be so much trust in the wild.

the chest reset glitch should be patched imo.

but the ember caves is so close and they have a good setup there too.

Not like it's a new glitch. It's been around for a long time. Doubtful there will be a patch. The timer is Bungie's patch. They may change the spawn points though. We shall see.

Kalamari

Thorn works wonders for soling wolf packs, it keeps the enemies from regenerating their shields long enough for you to reload and continue firing.

11154629_397354560471303_2636600233869037774_o.jpg

Meh back

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Not like it's a new glitch. It's been around for a long time. Doubtful there will be a patch. The timer is Bungie's patch. They may change the spawn points though. We shall see.
yeah, you can do it for a single material hit, but each of these chests is like the mega chests. it is their fault, but it's unintended, I get why you wouldn't want it fixed but I personally would.

anyway I'm just going to do a couple of the bounties now if anyone wants in, earth and venus.

LOL

doing invective bounty
queued in for my last strike without dying
devils lair join in progress
theyre on sepiks and he literally has no health
put 1 shot in him

o4kMV7J.jpg

7hOznAD.jpg

first time join in progress has worked in my favor. every other time, it's screwing my win percentage by putting me into a rumble game where the leader has 1800 points.

bungie pls

yeah, you can do it for a single material hit, but each of these chests is like the mega chests. it is their fault, but it's unintended, I get why you wouldn't want it fixed but I personally would.

anyway I'm just going to do a couple of the bounties now if anyone wants in, earth and venus.

Nah. I'm with you. I'd like it fixed too. I just think that if they haven't fixed it yet, it's probably not going to happen. Who knows though.

Thorn is mine!!!! Thanks to that Word of Crota from yesterday, I went from 0 to 500 in less than 24 hours. Thank you Flying Toaster for grinding crucible with me, and thank you Wheelhoss for accompanying us for the final part!!! Now to unlock some perks.

Glad I could be there to help! Thorn bros unite!

LOL

doing invective bounty
queued in for my last strike without dying
devils lair join in progress
theyre on sepiks and he literally has no health
put 1 shot in him

o4kMV7J.jpg

7hOznAD.jpg

first time join in progress has worked in my favor. every other time, it's screwing my win percentage by putting me into a rumble game where the leader has 1800 points.

bungie pls

I did the daily rumble today and got put into a match in progress and still won! Which honestly surprises even me since I scrubbed the fuck out of the first minute. Leader had 565 when I landed then managed to get to 1000+ and I only had 100 lol.

Maintenance downtime is no biggie. Not like I can even enjoy any activities anyway. Constantly shuffling out rewards at the Tower to scrap. This is hell. I'm not even that OCD, but not playing this game is the best way to deal with having every free slot stuffed with useless ammo or Engrams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom