• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

XjrewPdh.jpg

GxHqGVCh.jpg

Damn it bungle.. I want to get get 5 pvp quests and save them til Tuesday... I all really have 100 marks can't believe the didn't up the mark count to 200 it's soooo easy and quick with 6 a win.... :/ I don't really like pvp in this game..

blackjaw

LOL
first time join in progress has worked in my favor. every other time, it's screwing my win percentage by putting me into a rumble game where the leader has 1800 points.

bungie pls

Dude, like I said earlier, was sitting at 24/25 kills over deaths for the second part of Invective and matchmaking put me into losing games....like badly losing games where it was two or three dudes on my team, and we had no chance.

Lost almost 15 kills/assists, c'mon Bungie, that's bullshit, put me in full matches or early matches, not ones that end in two minutes that everyone quit.

Maintenance downtime is no biggie. Not like I can even enjoy any activities anyway. Constantly shuffling out rewards at the Tower to scrap. This is hell. I'm not even that OCD, but not playing this game is the best way to deal with having every free slot stuffed with useless ammo or Engrams.

My head is about to explode.

Maintenance downtime is no biggie. Not like I can even enjoy any activities anyway. Constantly shuffling out rewards at the Tower to scrap. This is hell. I'm not even that OCD, but not playing this game is the best way to deal with having every free slot stuffed with useless ammo or Engrams.

yo for real.. im bursting at the seams.. just wanna decrypt all these goddamn engrams and be on my way

i wish they would let us delete ammo synth.. but i get that could be confusing since deleting stuff is usually the same button as using consumables

but damn i didn't need to buy as much heavy ammo as i thought knowing Xur was supposed to sell it every week and that it was a bug when he didn't

Frenden

Banned
My head is about to explode.

I finally decided to give up until Tuesday. Most, if not all, of my factions are one bounty or commendation from leveling up. My inventory is full. Shuffling legendaries and keys around on each character is getting old.

So, so pumped to level those factions and kersplode these engrams open.

I finally decided to give up until Tuesday. Most, if not all, of my factions are one bounty or commendation from leveling up. My inventory is full. Shuffling legendaries and keys around on each character is getting old.

So, so pumped to level those factions and kersplode these engrams open.

I've pretty much decided I'm only keeping Legendary engrams and keys.

shanafan

If I do not do the last queen's bounty, will that have any effect on my character?

Just curious, need to go to bed but haven't done today's bounty.

I got my 10 keys don't really have the time to do it on my other 2 characters any more so I'll call it a day.

I got 15 legendary engrams as well so that was pretty cool. Hopefully reset/HoW Cryptarch will be kind.

Atone13

If I do not do the last queen's bounty, will that have any effect on my character?

Maybe just the rep it gives? It should still be there for you to do tomorrow though, so I don't think you'll miss anything really.

Wilde

I know the feeling Math! My backpack has been especially heavy tonight as well:

CFQiOI_VAAETmY8.jpg:large

No one else on my team of randoms even managed to go positive.

Gordon

bungie hotfixing queens wrath again

lmao

i gotta get in on that 6 man farm tonight

Damn it bungle.. I want to get get 5 pvp quests and save them til Tuesday... I all really have 100 marks can't believe the didn't up the mark count to 200 it's soooo easy and quick with 6 a win.... :/ I don't really like pvp in this game..

Wait, what are they fixing?

Gordon

Getting the chests reward 2-3 times. Atleast I'd assume this is what they are fixing.
I see. Well I'll have to try my hand at exploiting that one before they whisk it away. Drives me nuts. I miss out on all the good exploits because I don't have enough time to play. I've been playing since release and I still don't having a bloody Mythoclast. Just got Suros after the last auto rifle nerf. Bah. Humbug. Oh well. Here's hoping these keys aren't just +25 rep garbage.

Gordon

If that's what I think it is, its generally good to do something like "Game of Thrones spoiler -
person x dies

But yes I'll do VoG
Every message board should implement a [GoTspoiler] tag that pops up a captcha before it lets you read it lol

(or it's just red or something)

jiiikoo

Banned
I see. Well I'll have to try my hand at exploiting that one before they whisk it away. Drives me nuts. I miss out on all the good exploits because I don't have enough time to play. I've been playing since release and I still don't having a bloody Mythoclast. Just got Suros after the last auto rifle nerf. Bah. Humbug. Oh well. Here's hoping these keys aren't just +25 rep garbage.

They are probably used in the end of the Prison of Elders. I'm not sure if this is confirmed, but this seems to be the theory.

BTW! If there is someone here who is interested in playing Heroes of the Storm on the PC, I have a few beta keys I could give out. They are for the EU realm though. I tried reaching people on the OT but nobody responded so I might as well try here.

down 2 orth

Ok... I just tied to take Drevis alone... WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!

I can't even take down her shield! Is anyone willing to help?

I was able to take her out on my last try by saving all those new explosive weapons that those Vandals carry for when she appeared and everyone else had been killed. Used those to take her shields down and had all my weapons reloaded and ready to go before that. Then just let loose on her while the shields are down. I think you have to do that two times but the key is to get up close with a shotgun (nothing fancy I don't think, I used secret handshake) and make sure you get hit after hit in so that the shields don't recharge). If you reload any weapon I think the shields go up again.

As for the guy on the moon, 4th Horseman is the only way to solo him according to other Gaffers.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
If this is the only way to get keys though. Im hoping they take ass and coins out of the nf loot table and replace them with keys, passage coins, and etheric light.
sounds good. I guess vog could be the source of ascendant shards used only in vog gear, ce giving radiant shards used only in ce gear. Don't think the Nightfall reward is being changed with this patch though.

it's a good call just not playing til tuesday. I'm going to squeeze in as much bloodborne as I can. Game is in a weird half-updated state right now, several elements that mention being implemented already in the patch notes aren't yet. Yeah you can load yourself up to the brim with engrams and try to get lucky and stack some keys and this might pay off right at first but in the end there's no reason to go crazy farming.

my impressions are that it will be a pretty sucessful overhaul when all the pieces are in place. The economy and bottlenecks are definitely going to be really different.

nah go to bed, haha

Velikost

Ah you have an exotic with pre-TDB max level light. I think, and someone can correct me if I'm wrong, that you'll be able to just ascend that straight to 42 light with an exotic shard if you already have it fully leveled. Exotic shards can be bought from Xur for 7 strange coins or you can get one from dismantling an exotic.

I see. Currently it isn't fully leveled; I have one slot left and that requires an exotic shard. Are you saying when House of Wolves drops, another blip will be added to the tree, and I'll be up to 42?

If that's the case, I guess I need to buy two exotic shards next weekend.

M3Rocket

PSA: Tower Guardian 2.5.8 fixes the icon problem by reverting to old graphics for now. But also new engrams from patch 1.2 shows up now.

On mobile, just tap the screen with three fingers to force an update check.

Gordon

They are probably used in the end of the Prison of Elders. I'm not sure if this is confirmed, but this seems to be the theory.
That's the impression they give, but it would be out of character for it to not be something like Husk of the Pit or that Urn bounty.

Grinding crucible marks so I can buy that dead orbit auto scout rifle hate cannon. Join up on MrChowderClam
I know right? RoF is ridiculous. >MIDA. I have just enough marks for it and I know precisely where they're going. Although rerollable Red Hand is pretty tempting...

Defuser

Is there any other hawk/eagle motif in weapons and armor for hunter. After seeing the exotic hunter's helmet in HoW I have a huge urge to dress my hunter as Griffin from Berserk, I already have Hawkmoon and I want get that helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom