• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, love it when this happens. Gala's reaction was priceless.

xBYMlY8.jpg

ZW your time will come.

blazeuk

Damn I'm off on the wrong day this week if it doesn't drop until 6pm UK time, have tomorrow off and I finish work at 6 usually anyway - working the rest of the week.

gunawi

No idea how many of my old regulars will be back tomorrow, but I'm planning to reset raid like normal to get raids out of the way for the week. I'll do Crucible or whatever until the HoW stuff drops, then I want to run through the story missions, Nightfall, and PoE for as long as possible.

Not sure if it makes more sense to do stories + NFalls on all three characters first or if I'd rather get into PoE asap. Depends on how hard it will be to get a character to Lv34, I want to tackle the Lv35 PoE as soon as I hit Lv34 on a character, hopefully the first day.

I plan to get 3 fireman team to clear the story and get access to the new strike. Then switch out character so we can do the nightfall x 3 without doing the story mission again on the other 2 characters. Hoping for etheric lights to upgrade the armor before entering POE lvl 32.

Damn I'm off on the wrong day this week if it doesn't drop until 6pm UK time, have tomorrow off and I finish work at 6 usually anyway - working the rest of the week.

Damnit Blaze, now you have to hand in your keys. Drop it off at my postmaster please.
If it does drop at 6pm, we'll probably have a spot open for you for some story missions.

I have friends in the UK and Netherlands who booked the day off for HoW, they're pissed that day is wasted with it unlocking at 6pm - 7pm.

I booked the day off, but I'll have the witcher until 6pm.

I lost 5 keys at the postmaster. You can have them if you find them.

Oh wow, I don't have a lot of keys or legendary engrams but when I had one dropping I raced to the postmaster to get it.
Otherwise I would forget it and it would get pushed out by all those blues. I'm actually hoping for the Invective bounty right now, need to burn through some stacks of special ammo synths.

Gala

The worst thing is that I have to head to work in a couple of minutes and can't even enjoy and level the Hawkmoon until 11pm :( At least it feels good to shoot Ruthless in the head with a it.

ocean

Banned
I need a HoW team :(

I wanna 3x story + NF at launch, then PoE x3 at level 32 for Armor Cores.

Ascend an Exotic for each character, equip that PoE armor got from Armor Core and reach level 33.

Then 3x PoE at level 34 for Weapon Cores.

If those NFs were generous and dropped 2 Etheric Lights between them, one character could even reach 34! (Ascended Exotic + PoE piece + 2 Etheric ascended legendaries). But I don't think 3x level 35 PoE will be a day 1 priority.

Anyways: NF, PoE 32, PoE 34 x3

1) a_javierp (Ocean)
2)
3)

Let me know and let's do this!

noomi

Good morning dgaf!

Managed to snag one more key this morning before heading to work, putting me at 2 keys :p

I figure after todays patch you will no longer be able to farm them the same way.

Skele7on

Banned
9 keys now.
I am so full of engrams I can't even move ¬_¬

Last hour at work before my holiday starts.

HOW HYPE IS REAL!

Aiming for world first with my Invigorate guys and gals.

MrMuscle

I need a HoW team :(

I wanna 3x story + NF at launch, then PoE x3 at level 32 for Armor Cores.

Ascend an Exotic for each character, equip that PoE armor got from Armor Core and reach level 33.

Then 3x PoE at level 34 for Weapon Cores.

If those NFs were generous and dropped 2 Etheric Lights between them, one character could even reach 34! (Ascended Exotic + PoE piece + 2 Etheric ascended legendaries). But I don't think 3x level 35 PoE will be a day 1 priority.

Anyways: NF, PoE 32, PoE 34 x3

1) a_javierp (Ocean)
2)
3)

Let me know and let's do this!

Damn, i got exhausted just reading that! You got your work cut out for you, good luck!

noomi

Game plan for Tuesday:

1. Login after patch and ascend all exotics, ALL EXOTICS!
2. Cash in all engrams
3. Cash in all commendations into dead orbit rep
4. Story missions
5. Nightfall
6. PoE lvl 32... and then we'll see what happens lol

Not sure if it's worth running the level 28 arena.... but it does give house of wolves rep so....

It didn't even start yet and already I feel overwhelmed....

Deku Tree

9 keys now.
I am so full of engrams I can't even move ¬_¬

Last hour at work before my holiday starts.

HOW HYPE IS REAL!

Aiming for world first with my Invigorate guys and gals.

Did you get any confirmation from Bungie about what the keys do? Do you know for 100% certain whether what IGN said is correct?

I haven't listened to an IGN Fireteam chat without hearing them say something completely wrong (like "Fatebringer drops from Templar on normal") so I'm not taking their word for it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...confirms_what_the_renowned_treasure_keys_are/

Anyone down for Venus 6 person key farming?

Gonna be doing the moon bounties until then.

1. Cosmos_Man

If there are any already running let me know and I'll join!

Namikaze1

Anyone down for Venus 6 person key farming?

Gonna be doing the moon bounties until then.

1. Cosmos_Man

If there are any already running let me know and I'll join!
I'll join. But no mic. I forgot to charge my gold headset overnight after using them for hours yesterday.

Namikaze1

Oh, so now it wants to Shoulder Charge. I wonder why it wouldn't let me yesterday after shoulder charging the tank walker on Venus a few times.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I really enjoyed beating this team. :D

That'll teach YoshiPoNy to teabag me.

You and zoba and math and unstable (and prob others) should really think about playing professionally, tournaments, MLG whatever.

Playing with unstable the other day was pretty sobering. You guys are on other planets to the rest of us average players.

You and zoba and math and unstable (and prob others) should really think about playing professionally, tournaments, MLG whatever.

Playing with unstable the other day was pretty sobering. You guys are on other planets to the rest of us average players.

Your topics of discussion were pretty out there too. XD

Deku Tree

TheCryptarch: It's possible those golden bounties full of chests and keys could leave at 6pm GMT could @cgbarrett @Bungie @DeeJ_BNG confirm if true?

Gonna spend today getting back into the groove of things to prepare for the launch of the expansion tomorrow. Just did a Control and it felt like I never left. Question about the new Queen's Wrath bounties: Can I actually do those right now?

There's still a lot of room for improvement, but thanks. :)

noomi

So I've been trying to get better at crucible, and try to play for a bit everyday in preparation for the trials...

Here is one of my better matches... but still leaves a lot to be desired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvM2HHpwcsk&hd=1

I usually play very aggressively, and don't care how many times I die (pffft to KD).... I'll keep rushing you over and over until your dead.... Well, I tried to hang back a bit more now and always keep an eye on the radar so I don't get flanked.

My aim is... not the greatest, I don't know if that has something to do with sensitivity but I play with 6 or 7 sensitivity for the most part.

Any helpful tips would be appreciated.

I need to get on dat zoba level. Gotta git gud

Lnkn52

The same people that brought you Sparrow Racing League; present you "DESTINY JAILBREAK! Prison of Elders race with HUGE cash prizes!":

Enter for a chance to win up to $1,000 in prizes. A $12 entry fee gets you in the running. Get your whole team to sign up and start talking about how you’ll spend that sweet, sweet prize money.

http://destinyesportsleague.com/jailbreak/

My aim is... not the greatest, I don't know if that has something to do with sensitivity but I play with 6 or 7 sensitivity for the most part.

I'm no PvP beast but when I play PvE, my sens is at 6. When I crossover to PVP, I lower it to 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom