• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
World's first 365 Ice Breaker drop over here!
I don't actually know I'm just saying it.

This Ill Will hand cannon is pretty good. It's pretty much Timur's Lash (even same model without gun barrel) but with a higher aim assist stat or something. It was easy to snap to targets.

11233591_10152841386936560_8535995922788464771_o.jpg

CFU36B1UIAAFzId.jpg:orig

Zoidberg

oIMiv3c.jpg

Pretty damn good machine gun, compared it with jolders, huge mag. Got these 2 back to back in salvage.

That machine gun is awesome! I'm assuming that is the Crucible machine gun the vendor won't have then. It's got more range, stability and a bigger mag than the only other high impact vendor machine gun, the Pacifier X from new monarchy:

Pacifier on the left, BTRD on the right.
e3qhryE.jpg

Re roll that until you get casket mag in the middle column as well, increases mag size but reduces stability, something that gun can afford to lose.

How exactly do you play Salvage? I apologize in advance to my teammates lol... Gotta try for some loot!

if your opponents aren't that good, cap the relic.
if they are good, play it like skirmish and use the salvage point to break ties.

playing the relic all the time is a bad idea.

SgtCobra

Played 12 salvage games and haven't got shit, I'll call it a night. Surprise me with some good stuff when I wake up DGAF.

Have you guys read the Ghost Fragment: Thorn 3? It's really good, please don't nerf it!
It's gonna get nerfed and you know it :p the number of complaints have only been getting higher and higher.
Destiny is full of fun weapons, people shouldn't be dependant on just one weapon (not saying you're but it seems like a potential nerf is making you concerned)

Trakan

Yeah, something is definitely up with the Thorn the more I get killed by it. Maybe final round is proccing more than it should.

From Salvage:
Ill Will (High Impact Hand Cannon with no reload but I have a perk)
Split Shifter Pro (Arc Fusion Rifle)
Matador 64 (Void Shotgun)
Dragon's Barf (at 334)

rNilla

Reluctant-Hero
banned

You have been banned for the following reason: Puns this bad are not allowed on GAF.

:p
If that's the case you've got a lot of cleaning up to do!

Is there an issue with the pre-load? Whenever i go to download it just downloads the theme and not the expansion pack.
If your Destiny is all patched and up to date you are good to go. Everyone has it installed whether they bought it or not.

ethomaz

Banned
I just played 4 matches and I got 3 new legendary weapons.

I needed to get drunk with friends... it is my 7th beer already.

Have fun guys... Crucible drop is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom