• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So what's good to use in pvp now? ARs are no good anymore or will i be ok using one?

Haven't played since before tdb.
Not really. It's a disadvantage now. If you liked them, try a pulse rifle or scout with full auto.
They represent a fundamental shift in the reward structure of the game. Sorta feels like getting a fire hose of water to the face after being drip fed rations in the desert.

I saw more legendaries in salvage today than I have in the cumulative time I've spent in crucible since launch.
undoubtedly, plus they can all be rerolled.

Deku Tree

How quickly do the HoW Legendary items level up without the Attack/Defense circles?

I'm curious if they increased the amount of XP needed per circle to make up the difference, I hope not though.

Definitely seems like it. I dumped 15k experience into the Ill Will I got and didn't unlock the first perk.

Nope. They just about halfed the exp requirements. See my posts above.
Takes 20K to unlock the first perk though.

PranoyTen

Neo Member
Mt1Vb3m.jpg

Lima

Got a Party Crasher +1 (best fucking name for a shotgun in the game btw) and it has shot package, field choke, reinforced barrel (which is basically hammer forged cause who gives a fuck about stability on a shotgun) and kneepads. I don't even have to reroll this thing. It caps at the same range as Judgment and Felwinter so I don't even know why they took hammer forged out. Makes no sense.

Mindlog

I finally figured out how to most accurately map the Destiny Sine Wave.
Friends online playing Destiny. It's several paged deep again lol.

EL CUCO

Got dang I'm so rusty at PvP.

First Salvage match no bueno.
Got the best shader in the game for my troubles tho
Achilles

Owensboro

Oh hey, I haven't tied Salvage yet. Didn't even know it was the PvP option this time. I'd be down for a group (I'm kind of awful at pvp, fair warning). How do non-friend invites in this game work exactly?

Got a Party Crasher +1 (best fucking name for a shotgun in the game btw) and it has shot package, field choke, reinforced barrel (which is basically hammer forged cause who gives a fuck about stability on a shotgun) and kneepads. I don't even have to reroll this thing. It caps at the same range as Judgment and Felwinter so I don't even know why they took hammer forged out. Makes no sense.

tumblr_inline_nl4trwMlDi1qjn4ad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom