• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velikost

Anyone 30+ want to help me do these treasure chest Wolves bounty things? I'm doing it with a buddy but we can't really manage it as we're only 27 & 28.

bucyou55

Banned
If your Destiny is all patched and up to date you are good to go. Everyone has it installed whether they bought it or not.

makes sense, been out of destiny since last exp pack. Now that you mentioned it, i did notice all those forced destiny update notifications lol

thanks

HighOnPCP

Got a Party Crasher from Salvage with Shot Package, Reinforced Barrel and Rodeo.
I NEVER use/d Shotguns in Destiny but I feel that if I wanna do good in ToO or PvP in general I need a good Shotty...is that one good?

Just finished dinner and might pop back on a little later. My Titan still has room for engrams.

Edit: And salvage...RNG dropped HoW legendary weapons in 4 of the 5 matches I played. Didn't get one unfortunately.

Oh wow I've been playing the wrong gametype. I'm down for some #TitanMasterRace farm and/or Salvage.

Frenden

Banned
Salvage is a good primer for Osiris. Warlock revive was doing some work for me.

Fun to change things up--I've mostly stuck to Control.

Looking at the Dragon's Breath I just got through Salvage. It still requires all of the Upgrade Damage perks and is at 334 attack. Looks like we'll still have to get all of those bubbles done for old exotics. The new ones don't seem to have those, though.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Salvage is a good primer for Osiris. Warlock revive was doing some work for me.

Fun to change things up--I've mostly stuck to Control.
3v3 is so much better than 6v6 imo. I like Control, buy Skirmish and Salvage are my bread and butter.

Frenden

Banned
3v3 is so much better than 6v6 imo. I like Control, buy Skirmish and Salvage are my bread and butter.

I'm coming to that opinion slowly here.

3v3 is more frustrating with randoms though. One guy being an idiot can ruin the whole match. That seems to be the only bummer so far.

Lesson? More 3v3, but less randoms.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm coming to that opinion slowly here.

3v3 is more frustrating with randoms though. One guy being an idiot can ruin the whole match. That seems to be the only bummer so far.

Lesson? More 3v3, but less randoms.
Definitely. I'm hoping the lack of matchmaking in ToO will mean both teams will be really cohesive and competitive.

X-Frame

How quickly do the HoW Legendary items level up without the Attack/Defense circles?

I'm curious if they increased the amount of XP needed per circle to make up the difference, I hope not though.

Holy shit your character actually holds the gun closer to their face when you aim down the scope. Not alot of other games do that, since you usually never see your own character/other people playing up close.

Unless you're me. Then you just get to watch everyone else get stuff.

O; Gotta believe~!

How quickly do the HoW Legendary items level up without the Attack/Defense circles?

I'm curious if they increased the amount of XP needed per circle to make up the difference, I hope not though.

Definitely seems like it. I dumped 15k experience into the Ill Will I got and didn't unlock the first perk.

Frenden

Banned
these legendary drops in crucible seem nuts!

They represent a fundamental shift in the reward structure of the game. Sorta feels like getting a fire hose of water to the face after being drip fed rations in the desert.

I saw more legendaries in salvage today than I have in the cumulative time I've spent in crucible since launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom