• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navy Bean

Okay this is weird. Played 2 Salvage games in a row with NO rewards at all for anyone. I'm either jinxed or something's up. Maybe it's because I haven't purchased the expansion.

Simonnnnn

I was the only player in the game to go positive, i was on the winning team and yet their team all got a legendary weapon and I got one stinking pair of rare boots. How Bungie?!

BondFancy

DcWuFbp.jpg

Also blue gear now goes to 26 light.

pixxxelz

Okay this is weird. Played 2 Salvage games in a row with NO rewards at all for anyone. I'm either jinxed or something's up. Maybe it's because I haven't purchased the expansion.
Played two games so far already saw a exotic and a legendary drop.
nothing for me though

Any XBOX one Gaffers up for VOG hard? I'm at confluxes with a pug from the100 + one real life friend, need one more person as someone had to drop due to time.

Out 1

In 5 salvage games with randoms (amusingly with just one loss) I've seen two purples - both times it went to the opposing team.

Pre-DLC state: 210 coins, 179 motes, 2 keys, 3 legendaries, 50+ blues, 51 exotic shards, 32 commendations.

shanafan

Oh boy, Depleted Hand Cannon bounty in action. 500 points in Crucible, and loss of points with death. This might take awhile..

CLBridges

So just Salvage is dropping the new weapons huh? I'm too tired to sign on now, guess I'll just wait until the official HoW release. First thing I need to do once they activate HoW is turn in all these blue engrams...sheesh lol.

Navy Bean

A legendary finally dropped. Sniper rifle called Low-Grade Humility. No idea if it's any good because I don't snipe much.

Edit: it's not great, same stats as Epitath.

Korosenai

Got 6 Treasure Keys today and 6 Legendary Engrams. Today is the first day that I've done this as well, didn't even know about treasure keys until after I ate lunch.

WizzNARD

I just leveled up my crucible rank, should I wait till tomorrow to cash in the package.

Super rusty in pvp! Hopefully I get better. Used to be pretty good.

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
2SStdYD.jpg

Any thoughts on this? Got it from Salvage, kind of want to re-roll just to reroll, but Focused Fire + Radar makes me think this might actually be good even with the small clip.

I also love AR, even with the nerfs

Dave_6

I don't guess Control is dropping the new shit yet so I guess I just wasted an hour on stress for no reason. Gonna be really hard to play Crucible again without getting on a GAF train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom