• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
2SStdYD.jpg

Any thoughts on this? Got it from Salvage, kind of want to re-roll just to reroll, but Focused Fire + Radar makes me think this might actually be good even with the small clip.

I also love AR, even with the nerfs
bad, but focused fire is its only hope. it doesn't have field scout eh?

give it a shot but it's not a great stat breakdown.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Played 8 salvage matches and not a single weapon. Fuckin RNG.

Quick question: So can the VoG and CE raids still be done tonight at the reset, or do we have to wait until 10am PST for them as well?

Mindlog

Played one game of Salvage and all I got was a stupid blue chest piece.
Don't believe the hype.

Went into that game with a team of two vs a team of three. Won handily :]

spyder_ur

I'm not very good at Salvage apparently. Such a change of pace - I think I'm a pretty decent PvP player generally but out GAF group got smoked.

Did pick up one weapon - the fusion rifle (Split Shifter Pro).

Pretty damn funny running into a GAF group in the wild. It did not end well (see last page).

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
hoo nice salvage train. looking to just do 2 weekly heroics, I have no idea if anyone is into that kind of thing these days, but I don't wanna with randoms

GRIP

I'm not very good at Salvage apparently. Such a change of pace - I think I'm a pretty decent PvP player generally but out GAF group got smoked.

Did pick up one weapon - the fusion rifle (Split Shifter Pro).

Yeah, that didn't go very well for us. Kinda sad that our second win the other team wasn't even trying lol. Oh well, I never played salvage before either. We got off to such a good start too!

I got the same fusion rifle so at least there's that.

spyder_ur

Anyone want to come to Venus and hunt? I am lonely all by myself here

I do - spyder_ur. I think we're friends.

Also I am getting error code when trying to enter parties saying "Cannot connect to the server. It has been accessed too many times by you." Any thoughts? I can play Destiny just fine, it's just party chat.

played quite a bit of salvage today.. only ended up with 1 legendary but i saw a few drops in most of the games

party crasher + 1 shotgun.. seems pretty nice

impact is just below my felwinter and has a faster rate of fire.. will have to reroll for shot package

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Have you guys/gals been getting many?

p.s. you guys are mean.
I've witnessed a high average drop rate though our last few matches had none for our side. But high in comparison to regular Crucible, all with new, reforgeable weapons with pretty aggressive stats, especially the crazy new shotgun. Other stuff besides the AR looks pretty good too.

BokehKing

Banned
Finally got something

Spare Change. 25 pulse rifle

Has battle runner (kills with this weapon grant brief boost to sprints top speed' and range finder

Now I can find all go to sleep

Guys Witcher 3 is so freaking good.

To bad none of us are going to play it tomorrow.
True Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom