• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
t-rex-roar-o.gif

Seriously want someone to make a Destiny AMV with "Watch me Rise".

Love that song.

Goodness gracious is Salvage frustrating at times. That gametype is meant to test your patience.

it has not hyped me up for trials of osiris

i know thats not salvage but its still 3v3 and 3v3 tends to make me rage more cause each death means that much more

the amount of heavy ammo is ridiculous

farm's been shut down for now. thanks for the fun run guys.

38ousmN.jpg

BBtVAt6.jpg

m0cvQtS.jpg

HoW hype is so real. can't believe we're just over 12 hours away. worst part is i'm gonna miss the launch because i have an appointment D:

I'm in too drizzay!.

I want in if possible !!!!

Well I know I'm not an old regular, but I'm definitely in for our weekly reset raid marathon!

Unfortunately I'll probably be at work when HoW launches at 10, but I'm still in for our usual raiding.

I'll be signing on here soon to get set up for reset, would like to max out some marks doing Roc and/or Crucible trains until reset. Still need to do the two moon bounties on each character also...

As for reset raids:

1.) Smokey Joe Snackworth
2.) Jaggy Jigga Jogger
3.) Baby Ruth
4.) The Wilde Bunch
5.) Return of the Wise One, YzenUp
6.) n00blet <<---- assuming you wanted to do reset stuff from your post?

My memory was that Bombastico said he wasn't reset raiding this week anyway, correct me if I'm wrong. Haven't talked to Unstable or my non-Gaf buddies about it, I'm sure someone can snag n00blet's spot if he was looking for HoW activities instead. Apologies to anyone if they get/got left out, really trying to not exclude people but there's just too many cool kids around here!

As for HoW stuff, I have no idea who wants to go crazy with me once it unlocks. We can talk about that stuff once we get into party chat for reset raids.

The real question today is how long Drizzay can keep Phaethon's chat party alive. Almost 23 hours and counting.

haha IRL has been pretty R recently, haven't played at all since I disappeared from our chest farming marathon. I assumed the PS4 would auto-shut down but no such luck, at least it made P-Man look popular for a while. I couldn't stay away from his party!

The heavy really dominates 3v3.

it's why it's banned from sweaties and tournaments. it normally revolves around chaining your jolders hammer and truth into a bunch of kills, and it's difficult to recover from that. a lot of teams i've played will quit right after heavy drops if they don't get either crate.

Frenden

Banned
Salvage did the opposite for me. I'm pretty pumped for Osiris.

I will say that it was all Thorn. So much Thorn. And I was sporting mine too. I'm part of the problem.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm about to be that guy. You know him. The one who asks a question that's already been asked a million time but..why isn't this expansion available for sale by itself?

Wallach

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm about to be that guy. You know him. The one who asks a question that's already been asked a million time but..why isn't this expansion available for sale by itself?

It seems to be. I see it on the PSN store, anyway. It was in the Spotlight section.

ethomaz

Banned
Seems like the drop rate lol dropped.

Before: 4 matches 3 purple

Now: 3 matches 1 purple

PS. Got a new Legendary Pulse Rifle with great impact (1/3 of the bar).

spyder_ur

it's why it's banned from sweaties and tournaments. it normally revolves around chaining your jolders hammer and truth into a bunch of kills, and it's difficult to recover from that. a lot of teams i've played will quit right after heavy drops if they don't get either crate.

This is the first night I've played Salvage, so take it with a pillar of salt, but the game seems basically over if you don't get one of the first heavy spawns since kills are worth so much. People can have heavy basically the whole match and you're just getting rocketed over and over.

I didn't particularly like the game type, but maybe it will grow on me.

Salvageeeeeee???

I am getting pissed off watching randoms on my team get new legendaries for being shitty players while I get nothing for being first.

Knowing myself and my poor decision making, I'll probably be up to participate in the reset madness if Nooblet or someone else drops. If not, I'll definitely be down to run PoE.

Sounds good. We''ll definitely have more than enough people for reset raiding, Yzen might drop out as well, I think he could take it or leave it.

Let me know if you want to do any Salvage/Crucible in the meantime. I'm just sitting on the Moon trying to get caught up on these Queen bounties.

ethomaz

Banned
I just checked the drops for the rival team and they are getting Legendaries too... this one nobody on my team got but two guys in the other team got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom