• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallach

for wolves patrols going all orb generation is a the best. striker gunslinger voidwalker

Pretty much. Striker w/ Armamentarium can solo these things pretty trivially; if even one other person is there to generate orbs then you can kill every single wave without them ever getting to fight back at all (including the boss).

mfn_pie

I think I'm going to call it quits on the whole PvP thing. Super frustrating. Must be trying to hard but there is no fun in it. I miss my hands getting all sweaty and my heart racing when I do well at a fps..

Who am I kidding. I'll do a few more matches.

ethomaz

Banned
Just saw this on Reddit:

AkzYIq.jpg

Might be Felwinters successor
I can give you more details :p

Does it still kill in two headshots?
It works... well I got killed a lot of times with two headshots lol

Stop being Defender period for Wolves patrols. Strikers wreck their shit into oblivion.

for wolves patrols going all orb generation is a the best. striker gunslinger voidwalker

Pretty much. Striker w/ Armamentarium can solo these things pretty trivially; if even one other person is there to generate orbs then you can kill every single wave without them ever getting to fight back at all (including the boss).

WRONG!

Blind WoL bubble + Shotgun -= fallen dead the second they land on the ground.

Wowwwww thanks!!!!

Our team won the Salvage match and we got NOTHING. None of us got anything. Like any item at all.

Fuck this.

Also shotguns makes PvP unbearable shit

MildSoss

Is there any way to find out how many relics you've captured for the trophy? I tried looking at the list on psn but it doesn't say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom